BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Like

Started by Allie, September 01, 2010, 06:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firejetsam

Wouldn't it look weird with more than one person using it though? :-\

Meta

Quote from: firejetsam on September 03, 2010, 01:45:26 AM
Wouldn't it look weird with more than one person using it though? :-\

More than one person is using my Kowbat Fan UB.
I guess it's not weird if more than one person likes it.

firejetsam

Hard to tell if people are liking in this case,all I see is criticism...maybe that's just me...

Allie

Quote from: firejetsam on September 03, 2010, 01:49:28 AM
Hard to tell if people are liking in this case,all I see is criticism...maybe that's just me...

Noone says they like my things cause I'm GM, but in their minds, they're like 'Allie is an epic GFXer now'.
This is true, I was told privately by half the people who criticize me on these forums.
>:|

GavinGill

Quote from: Allie on September 03, 2010, 01:59:22 AM
Noone says they like my things cause I'm GM, but in their minds, they're like 'Allie is an epic GFXer now'.
This is true, I was told privately by half the people who criticize me on these forums.
Allie made a funny. :O

This is true.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

firejetsam

Quote from: firejetsamI respect what I like,I hate what I hate.

I liked most of what you,and everyone else has made...I think some people could go five minutes longer though...

@Tricky : If you're gonna have a problem with every
comment or criticism I make then just stfu and PM me...ffs...
I'm sorry if everything I say sounds like I'm being ****y,or unforgiving,it's not the way I want it to come out,but sometimes I can't think of any other way to say what I want to say. :-\

Yz

Quote from: firejetsam on September 03, 2010, 02:40:05 AM
I liked most of what you,and everyone else has made...I think some people could go five minutes longer though...

@Tricky : If you're gonna have a problem with every
comment or criticism I make then just stfu and PM me...ffs...
I'm sorry if everything I say sounds like I'm being ****y,or unforgiving,it's not the way I want it to come out,but sometimes I can't think of any other way to say what I want to say. :-\

I haven't even posted on this thread you stupid retard >_> Okay I'll be nice & honest.

Ello fire. Your mods suck. You have no right to judge anyone. Everything you do is below average.

P.S your gay and need to stop being obsessed over me thinking about me whenever you post
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on September 03, 2010, 01:59:22 AM

People doesn't even have the guts to ****** in public thesedays.. ;D

hey its a joke :3

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

firejetsam

Quote from: Tricky on September 03, 2010, 04:30:43 AM
I haven't even posted on this thread you stupid retard >_> Okay I'll be nice & honest.

Ello fire. Your mods suck. You have no right to judge anyone. Everything you do is below average.

P.S your gay and need to stop being obsessed over me thinking about me whenever you post

I posted that because I was annoyed,and I had a slight problem with you lately,
so I used this chance to say something...

Ello Tricky. Of all the mods I've made,I only put some real effort into one of them.
I'm not judging,I'm suggesting. ^ ^ ^

P.S you were cool but now your nothing to me now that's why I've given up on trying to change your mind about me and I'm expressing my new found dislike for you whenever I post.

Yz

Don't care. :)

You're going off topic to say such things and you're the one looking stupid, so, go on please.
DISCORD killyzkill

firejetsam

Why do you have "I hate anyone who tries to express their opinion" written across your forehead?

I should also add that you did very well their by not flaming me ::)
Perhaps I don't need to hate you after all...

/nomoreofftopic

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-