May 06, 2024, 05:59:56 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Won't be playing for a bit

Won't be playing for a bit

Started by HiddenCamera, September 14, 2010, 10:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiddenCamera

My laptop just crashed itself and I am unable to connect to the Internet or any other programs that I have not involving any connection.  It practically burnt out and isn't wiling properly.  So until I get a new laptop, I won't be able to get on.  (Sent from my iPhone).

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: HiddenCamera on September 14, 2010, 10:09:06 AM
My laptop just crashed itself and I am unable to connect to the Internet or any other programs that I have not involving any connection.  It practically burnt out and isn't wiling properly.  So until I get a new laptop, I won't be able to get on.  (Sent from my iPhone).

burnt out

WOAH, how did you get internet connection on your iPhone?, i dont have a cellphone or that stuff, lol

Connor

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on September 14, 2010, 08:36:23 PM
burnt out

WOAH, how did you get internet connection on your iPhone?, i dont have a cellphone or that stuff, lol
In an itouch or iphone you have safari browser

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

HiddenCamera

Lol yes to Connor.  With  my laptop being stupid my modding will be delayed.  My mouse for some reason doesn't work anymore on my laptop, and I have no access to any programs whatsoever.  Therefore, my modding will be delayed.  Apologies to all.  I'll be now reaching the forums through my handy iPhone.

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

Surgeypurgey

your lucky you've internet connection with iPhone, or we wouldn't know a thing that happened to you.

Styx

Connor

(\__/)
(")_(")

HiddenCamera

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

Kevin

Connor

(\__/)
(")_(")

Allie

Damnit Connor, will you stop double posting:
Not only did you double post, but posted on the same topic within 20 minutes with two different messages.

HiddenCamera

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

RAUDOG

kev453

Hope you get back soon, my brother is waiting for Stealthlunium.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-