May 02, 2024, 05:56:36 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Minecraft server!

Minecraft server!

Started by firekill352, July 13, 2015, 08:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firekill352

Hey guys, a few friends of mine recently created a server on minecraft which is open for anyone to join. In the quote there is a short description of why the server was created, the backstory and all that is possible in the server.

QuoteLittleBigCube has been made from an old server called Paradis Kingdom, Paradise Kingdom was sponsored By RedCoreGames which was sold to OrangeLemon. When RedcoreGames was sold, Paradise Kingdom got cancelled. A few weeks ago a few old staff members decided to recreate The server and call it the LittleBigCube.
LittleBigCube is pretty much the same as the old Paradise Kingdom was, it has factions, PVP, Auctions, McMMo and allot of cool other stuff.  We offer a fun experience and yet try to keep it simple.

Until this point we don't have a site or forum yet but we are working on that and will be released soon. Until that time our server is reachable on the following ID: (absolutely free of course) lbc.dmch.nl

To celebrate the existence of LittleBigCube every1 has 25% off in the in-game store until the 21Th of July.

I hope to see u guys soon!

The people of Boutcheetah are free to join my faction called: ValarMorghullis.

My IGN is: Ramk1ng

Greetings,

Ramk1ng
Utopia Member
Sympathy - Old Veteran

Firekill352- Ramk1ng as back in the old days.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-