May 19, 2024, 02:39:52 PMLatest Member: Minniedus
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ~Starz~ Events.

~Starz~ Events.

Started by FallenShadow, March 03, 2013, 01:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenShadow

March 03, 2013, 01:23:30 AM Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 01:47:18 PM by FallenShadow
Right guys first Event!

Date: 03/03/2013
Starting time: UK: 03/03/2013  US: 03/03/2013(12:00 am Eastern)
Ending Time: UK: 04/03/2013  US: 03/04/2013(12:00am Eastern)

This event will run through the whole durating of Sunday.

Event Information:
The whole point of this event is to accumulate (gain) as much guild points as you can in one full day!.  We will not be judging this on total guilds point but the change of guild points from the start of the event to the end of the event. There will be two events going on, one for 200+ levels and one for 200- levels, so that it is fair.

Prizes will be as follow: (Generously donated by XxNSKxX and ~MostWanted~)

1st Place:  300k coins

2nd Place:  200k coins

3rd Place:  100k coins

Prizes will not be shared across the two events there will be separate prizes for each event.

Guild & Guild points at start of Event:

Bot                                                                    GP

~MostWanteD~                                             852223
                                                                                     Korean killer                                                 560443
                                                                                     BADMOFO                                                    490112
                                                                                     Mr Potaito                                                     481622
                                                                                     purplez                                                           441771
                                                                                     Magesty                                                             387854
                                                                                     o Athanatos o                                                     250776
                                                                                     RoboNZ                                                             163310
                                                                                     XxNsKxX                                                             150610
                                                                                    -Batman                                                             137037
                                                                                      Layna                                                             105021
                                                                                      OG BaddAzz                                                     104856
                                                                                      Crazy Canadian                                             100542
                                                                                      damy                                                               77170
                                                                                      Andrea                                                               61911
                                                                                      MindlessKiller                                               55395
                                                                                      CrazyEbker                                                       48245
                                                                                      PUR3SK1LL                                                       46747
                                                                                      Dannii                                                              19936
                                                                                      jeffery dallas                                                        5280

Guild Name: ~StarZ~
Guild Created: 2013-02-13 11:52:52
Guild Master: -DeathTheKid-
Guild Points: 6776849
Guild Members: 10 out of 20

NamePoints
BADMOFO2643535
- Athanatos -1697366
-DeathTheKid-576640
WtL495940
Magesty401205
xDevistatex378365
Prango214489
ralphdazma166432
-Tweety Bird-115462
zzRoboCoPzz87415

(Just to note this wasn't suppose to look good or have pretty colors it's just an easy way to inform guild on information done at earl hours of morning, don't mind criticism also was to lazy to straighten the scores out from start of event.)

Thornz

Hey, gratz on rank 9 guys!  Btw, I wanted to apply to join Starz.  I know that you'd have to kick someone, so don't consider me unless you have any unactives.  I'd love to join your guild though, cause I'm already friends with a lot of you, and your guild is a LOT more fun than Omega :/

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

1387saqr

New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-