May 06, 2024, 10:38:36 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » I'm Kevin?

I'm Kevin?

Started by Kevin, August 19, 2010, 06:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Hey. Been here since almost the beginning. I'm Kevin, Played BOTS!! since it's release as well as BOUT. I'm laid back but at the same time very competitive. I hate losing, and that's whats made me successful in pretty much anything I do in life. I can't wait to become an official member of the United States AirForce. In about 6-13 months I'll be in a new house stationed somewhere. Really looking forward to it. I play Varsity Basketball for my school, and I was actually shocked that I got offered a scholarship to play. (not for a Big East conference school or anything like that, but it was still a big accomplishment and motivation going into Senior Year, Even though I'll be joining the AirForce instead.)

Maybe I'll know some of you guys,
BOTS!! ign's : Patch152, Hibridfox, Surge152, Ram152, Excalibur (kind of shared), Tornadoshark, Shawn23322.

I remember pvping with some people, Don't really remember their names. One of my greatest friends was HanMan, I can't forget about someone like that. I also remember PvPing Corr a few times. Do I remember the outcome? No. I also remember pvping some GM his/her name was like Blits? Blitz? That's about it.

Pokeh

August 19, 2010, 06:30:52 AM #1 Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 11:07:15 PM by Pokeh
edit

Kevin

Knig. Rite after i shave then sleep. L

Allie

This just might be the only forum I allow one word posts: "hello", and your introduction shocked me.
o.O.

zomniethe4

Zom

Kevin

August 19, 2010, 05:34:37 PM #5 Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 05:37:02 PM by Kevin
Was it? I remember pvping some GM with that name O_o

Why does this shock Allie wtf. -_-

Yz

Quote from: Kevin on August 19, 2010, 06:29:29 AM
I'm laid back

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but to laid back people get mad at little things?

/nottryingtostartafightmaybeishouldurbandictionarythiscuzithoughtitmeantlazyanddoesntcareforthings
DISCORD killyzkill

Kevin

Just so you know, you started ALL of this Tricky.

Yz

All of what? I thought we were hell good until you took MAJOR offense to me saying you spammed lolcats, I even said it with happy faces to make it obv it wasn't serious.
DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

Quote from: Kevin on August 19, 2010, 05:34:37 PM
Was it? I remember pvping some GM with that name O_o

Why does this shock Allie wtf. -_-
I was a Ram w/ Kowbat trans and ChargeII; stacked I know so if I killed you for lolz then sorreh.  :-*

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Kevin

Quote from: Tricky on August 21, 2010, 03:58:16 AM
All of what? I thought we were hell good until you took MAJOR offense to me saying you spammed lolcats, I even said it with happy faces to make it obv it wasn't serious.

Quote from: Trickster on August 17, 2010, 12:37:15 AM
Please do not say troll when you have 0 understanding of the word.

Is it just me, or are Gavin and I the only ones who don't throw the word around all the time?

You went on my thread and started acting like a child, which I find unacceptable. End of story. Anymore bull crap from you is considered spam. I'm moving on, I suggest you do too.

Yz

August 21, 2010, 04:09:48 AM #11 Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 04:17:10 AM by Tricky
I say that to everyone and nobody takes offense :P

Besides, it WAS a joke thread. You'd think I'd /srsstatement/ on a joke thread?

I mean.. you claim to have knowledge of lulz, and be laid back, you should know, amirite.

or is this another acting unwilling bait to you when imo its sunshine and farts

You should at least not pretend to be lulzy. Because lulzy people insult and joke with each other. If you cant take it, dont pretend. /onlysrsstatement

And oic the edit u did thar, k /gone moved on no more rage swears from u no more epic points from me
DISCORD killyzkill

zulu202

IGN: Intonium/1337

Creator of the term Dead Period
RAM SPAM

Kevin

Quote from: Tricky on August 21, 2010, 04:09:48 AM
I say that to everyone and nobody takes offense :P

Besides, it WAS a joke thread. You'd think I'd /srsstatement/ on a joke thread?

I mean.. you claim to have knowledge of lulz, and be laid back, you should know, amirite.

or is this another acting unwilling bait to you when imo its sunshine and farts

You should at least not pretend to be lulzy. Because lulzy people insult and joke with each other. If you cant take it, dont pretend. /onlysrsstatement

And oic the edit u did thar, k /gone moved on no more rage swears from u no more epic points from me

Sorry, didn't edit 1 thing.

Yz

Den i never read your put it behind us bit till after, i focused more on you calling me childish when I find this e-drama hilarious :3
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-