BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InternetPedo

BAWWWWWWWWWW I LOST

Optimism

Quote from: FireyDevel on October 01, 2010, 05:30:14 PM
I wanna make sure that everyone is ok with a split, whereas I do NOT want people freaking over posts that are now gone if I proceed to split this....

Comment.

Just split it. F' post count XD.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Iridion

ZOMFG NO NOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i kid go for it

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

No.
No split until 50 pages.
I will split it personally after taking a screenshot.

Ray_Kalm

Optimism, Allie, come on for a few games.
Intention: A goal; a will to do something.

iwasbobo

Quote from: Optimism on October 01, 2010, 05:27:13 PM
I suggest we all just move on. I can personally attest to corr, Dave and bobo's abilities in PvP and we supersede each of them. I don't want to judge tricky because I really can't tell how good he is given the lag.

Split, and lets move on :).

Just wonderin', Opti. Name some people from BOTS that were good. As many as you know of, please. Since you never really 1v1'ed me at my "prime" as you people call it, I'm going to see if I'm better than any of the people you name. o.o

This isn't meant to offend or some crap like that, I'm just trying to figure something out.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Ray_Kalm

Bobo, I can easily say you're not that good from what I saw recently.
Intention: A goal; a will to do something.

Allie

Opti:
Opti, Allie, Bobo, Corr, Mihai, Wolfy, Allie, Nitex, Tok, S_A, Racenata, Allie, Bobo.
Tell me if I've left anyone out.
>;o

InternetPedo

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on October 01, 2010, 06:56:03 PM

Didn't you read Tricky's post?

YOU CAN'T TALK NITEX ONLY NON SHIT PEOPLE CAN TALK

Allie

Sassy.
Do you believe it or not?

iwasbobo

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on October 01, 2010, 06:56:03 PM

Yeah, I know. I've actually really sucked at PvP recently. I'm just thinking back to BOTS times atm, though.

lol @ tok.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Allie

RARARARA
You people are no fun.
I'm going back to bed.
>;|

Optimism

Bobo, when was your prime because I trained you. I'm sorry, but you were never that great in my eyes. Its just one man's opinion. I'm sure others think you're great.

I'll be on in a bit.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

iwasbobo

Opti, the only thing you ever taught me was the "twirling" thing while doing jump attacks, which I mainly learned from Wofly tbh. Even then, I didn't use it much since I ran the entire time. Rest I learned by myself or by watching Corr/Wolfy.

My "prime" was some time in ZeaL, quite a bit after I stopped PvPing you. I understand that it's your opinion, but you never saw me do my best. =/

InternetPedo

"BOBO I R UR TEACHER SO I R ALWAYS BATTER DAN U!!!"

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-