May 03, 2024, 08:05:50 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Game over guys................................game over..................

Game over guys................................game over..................

Started by JetSurge, June 15, 2015, 01:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should i do about this?

Cry
4 (28.6%)
Cry myself to sleep
4 (28.6%)
Cry myself into a coma
6 (42.9%)
Play tag with a tonberry
3 (21.4%)
Blend it
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

JetSurge

Quote from: wolfanix on June 16, 2015, 06:00:10 AM
Wow rly looks bad....never got in situation like that cuz huh cops here in serbia are everytime like when you show them money "Oh! okay sir i didnt see anything drive safe and cya!" Lol

U serious man? Holy sht that's awesome.
Who did that!?

Ruined

Yeah lol well its Serbia everything is holy shit no one has much money but still you can buy drugs where ever you want.....guns too and all of that really cheap lawl...

Madprox

Belgium is pretty awesome to live in..
really chill country :p
Just bad weather usually

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

JetSurge

Quote from: wolfanix on June 16, 2015, 06:10:40 AM
Yeah lol well its Serbia everything is holy shit no one has much money but still you can buy drugs where ever you want.....guns too and all of that really cheap lawl...

Putting Serbia down on my bucket list of places to visit.

Quote from: Madprox on June 16, 2015, 06:13:42 AM
Belgium is pretty awesome to live in..
really chill country :p
Just bad weather usually

As long as your heat indices aren't in the triple digits week long, i'm good.
Who did that!?

Ruined

lal well i live here 19 years and huh it looks good for me must be cuz of these years...but since they cut line of weed coming from Albania there is much less of it thats only thing that bothers me atm x)

JetSurge

Quote from: wolfanix on June 16, 2015, 06:26:01 AM
lal well i live here 19 years and huh it looks good for me must be cuz of these years...but since they cut line of weed coming from Albania there is much less of it thats only thing that bothers me atm x)

HAHAHAHA, wolf man you sound like a cool guy to hang with lol
Who did that!?

anaroy50

Quote from: JetSurge on June 16, 2015, 06:33:44 AM
Quote from: wolfanix on June 16, 2015, 06:26:01 AM

HAHAHAHA, wolf man you sound like a cool guy to hang with lol
nah he is boring ah sh1t. Joke ;).

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Ruined

hahaha fu roy <3 and we can do it since you r planning to come here lel :P

JetSurge

Quote from: wolfanix on June 16, 2015, 06:36:44 AM
hahaha fu roy <3 and we can do it since you r planning to come here lel :P

ya, you could hook me up with some of them Serb girls. From what i found on google, might be worth the visit.
Who did that!?

Ruined

haha rare to find normal girl here lel.... i mean if you want long relationship and love but for hardcore you can find heasy girl here xD

JetSurge

Quote from: wolfanix on June 16, 2015, 06:58:13 AM
haha rare to find normal girl here lel.... i mean if you want long relationship and love but for hardcore you can find heasy girl here xD

bro, im curious, whats a normal day for you look like?
Who did that!?

Ruined

well normally hmm...i wake up eat,smoke good morning joint than go to bc to see whats up lel listening rap all day or psytrance doesent metter for meh x)than go meet buddies hang out with they for some time than get back home high as **** and smoke one more joint and again bc and its like some circle but not everyday is the same lel x)

JetSurge

Quote from: wolfanix on June 16, 2015, 07:25:45 AM
well normally hmm...i wake up eat,smoke good morning joint than go to bc to see whats up lel listening rap all day or psytrance doesent metter for meh x)than go meet buddies hang out with they for some time than get back home high as **** and smoke one more joint and again bc and its like some circle but not everyday is the same lel x)

suspicions confirmed. defo a cool guy to hang with/10
Who did that!?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-