May 03, 2024, 03:38:57 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAUDOG

June 11, 2012, 02:50:26 PM #870 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:52:49 PM by RAUDOG
Quote from: Gramps on June 11, 2012, 02:35:59 PM
I'm telling you to sort out your guild member for flaming. Technically he is also calling the head gm a **** so would you prefer it if i just went ahead and banned him?
As stated you can not tell me a dam thing, if you choose to bann him without talking to him that's power abuse.
Also i see you don't respect my wishes, so when you come to my guild thread plz speak to Dill not me I believe you can respect that at least. 

loewe98

Quote from: RAUDOG on June 11, 2012, 02:50:26 PM
I'm telling you to sort out your guild member for flaming. Technically he is also calling the head gm a **** so would you prefer it if i just went ahead and banned him?
As stated you can not tell me a dam thing, if you choose to bann him without talking to him that's power abuse.
Also i see you don't respect my wishes, so when you come to my guild thread plz speak to Dill not me I believe you can respect that at least. 
Some1 sounds mad because he got demoted :)
 Unnecessary, stop this conflict as I've said before

Gramps

You are pushing you're luck ice. I can tell you, it's your guild. I don't care if you dislike me, the game has rules, i will enforce those rules. As for respect, remember one of the main reasons for demotion? You showed very little to others in the game.
Referring to the topic, i can ban anyone that breaks the rules, i don't have to go and talk to them first. As for your wishes? I don't get what your problem is there.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: loewe98 on June 11, 2012, 02:59:16 PM
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dillh

If your going to be stupid FireY get off this thread. You to Ian
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

RAUDOG

Mad no i'm not mad at all, it's something you would not understand youngin, now plz don't post here ur not GOD_LIKE.
If you reply tha's flaming my thread so don't.

VictorxM

Calm down guys, we will sort this (although I'm just a member), there's no reason for fighting here. If you guys have problems with each other (what's obvious) use the PM recourse.
@Ioewe98 He must be kinda sad, he got demoted, it's a bad thing... Also, if that's all you have to say, leave the thread, it's not relevant. Thank you.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

RAUDOG

June 11, 2012, 03:10:00 PM #877 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 03:15:19 PM by RAUDOG
Quote from: Gramps on June 11, 2012, 03:03:33 PM
You are pushing you're luck ice. I can tell you, it's your guild. I don't care if you dislike me, the game has rules, i will enforce those rules. As for respect, remember one of the main reasons for demotion? You showed very little to others in the game.
Referring to the topic, i can ban anyone that breaks the rules, i don't have to go and talk to them first. As for your wishes? I don't get what your problem is there.
This is not about a Demotion, I'm saying you can not tell me anything that's my point.
My luck what are you saying, Luck that's funny I don't believe in Luck.
Now you may ask me but, you can't me a dam thing, Point Made.
I'm not fighting at all bro Gramps has no respect of what i asked, He should know i never kissed any1's ass in life.

Gramps

June 11, 2012, 03:12:11 PM #878 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 03:22:12 PM by Gramps
No wall of text needed anymore, you sir are stupid.

K, i'll start editing my posts too. 1.Firey, stay out of this thread.  2.I'm not fighting,i'm doing my job. 3.The above is not a flame (report me if you want though) but you don't seem to grasp the fact that i can tell you to sort out YOUR guild members when they break the rules, as i would with any guild leader. 4.sora. i have no problem with ice. I think that is all and should be enough to end this.

RAUDOG

Quote from: Gramps on June 11, 2012, 03:12:11 PM
LOL now the Head GM is calling me names, what did i get ur goat lol, if you pm me none of this would not have taking place. ;D

Robocop7ant

Quote from: RAUDOG on June 11, 2012, 03:17:09 PM
Quote from: Gramps on June 11, 2012, 03:12:11 PM
LOL now the Head GM is calling me names, what did i get ur goat lol, if you pm me none of this would not have taking place. ;D
Ice, you have changed.. ALOT.
<br />

Gramps

It was a fact, read my edit. I don't call people names....

Iridion

woo a fight **** you icecold **** you ahaha i so miss bc :D :D :D
 No flaming/harassing

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

RAUDOG

Quote from: Iridion on June 11, 2012, 03:24:25 PM
woo a fight **** you icecold **** you ahaha i so miss bc :D :D :D
Now that's very disrespectful, He should be bann 30 days for that knowing dam well we do not get along at all.

Dillh

PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-