May 03, 2024, 06:18:01 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillh

PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Dillh

June 16, 2012, 11:48:37 PM #916 Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 07:08:22 PM by Dillh
This milestone took a while to overcome, but finally I beat it, I have reached 4million (4,000,000) guild points for this guild. A lot of time and effort has been made to overcome this milestone, I would like to thank you some of you for helping me beat this milestone:

BAD ASS OG ICE ( Guild Leader )
Wasdo ( My Best Friend )
-Tzeshuan- ( My KS Friend )
Hjuler ( A very good Friend )
-Co Fuzz- ( A never forgotten player/ Co - leader)
Divine Dragon ( The only nab I know/ Co - leader)

You guys gave me the motivation to grind every weekend for multiple hours at a time, A big thank you to not only who I listed but everyone in this Guild, I would not be as good as I am now if it wasn't for you guys. Thanks

P.S Sorry for double posting FM's
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

sasuke6548

WOOT!! I AM THE ULTIMATE NAB!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, NEXT TIME U GRIND TROLL TIME!!

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Dillh on June 16, 2012, 11:48:37 PM
This milestone took a while to overcome, but finally I beat it, I have reached 4million (4,000,000) guild points for this guild. A lot of time and effort has been made to overcome this milestone, I would like to thank you some of you for helping me beat this milestone:

Wasdo ( A very good Friend )

You guys gave me the motivation to grind every weekend for multiple hours at a time, A big thank you to not only who I listed but everyone in this Guild, I would not be as good as I am now if it wasn't for you guys. Thanks

It's good to have good friends in this game ;)
<br />

VictorxM

Congratulations Dill, the next one to reach 4m will be me (it may take awhile), and I hope to have the same list that you do — since all the guys you listed are really cool persons! And, again, congratualations.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

jinhongzhu

Quote from: sora007 on June 17, 2012, 01:37:52 AM

Congratulations Dill, the next one to reach 4m will be me (it may take awhile), and I hope to have the same list that you do — since all the guys you listed are really cool persons! And, again, congratualations.
Gz Nub :3  And Sora Gl on passing me in GPS ;)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

RAUDOG

June 18, 2012, 01:26:32 AM #921 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 03:43:56 AM by RAUDOG
Np Dill grats to you bro, I must say we have some dam good competition with Sympathy, thank you all for the dam good job that's been done.
@ Dill I told you bro lol.

Up Dated.
For sasuke.

jinhongzhu

Lol nice ice, did Divine get his Tier 3 set yet?

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

ReSigNeRs

Ice sorry for last night. i fall asleep when your doing survival.

I promise wont do it again  :'( :'(

RAUDOG

Quote from: ReSigNeRs on June 19, 2012, 01:16:16 AM
Ice sorry for last night. i fall asleep when your doing survival.

I promise wont do it again  :'( :'(
lol  ;D
No i believe sasuke gotten 2 tier 3.

gombo08

HEY GUYS, CHECK OUT MY NEW POST FOR NEW GAME RULES/ PLAY IN BOUTCHEETAH! PLEASE COMMENT THANKS!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

Zap1173

In-game name: Wingsrule
Bot type: Patch
Bot level:198
Speciality (Sector, Pvp, or Base): Im pretty good at sector
Activeness(How many hours you are active a day): I could be anywere from 3-8 hours a day

RAUDOG

Quote from: Zap1173 on June 19, 2012, 05:39:31 PM
Activeness(How many hours you are active a day): I could be anywere from 3-8 hours a day
No sir bad ideal, we don't believe in taking members from our ailles bro.

sasuke6548

Quote from: Zap1173 on June 19, 2012, 05:39:31 PM
Yea, I mean If you were not in an allied guild we wouldd accept you, but you are in Wolf Team. I am also in that guild, but with my alternative account. Sorry but we can't.
~Divine Dragon

Yz

Didn't he get denied last time anyway?
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-