BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » WoW Vs RS

WoW Vs RS

Started by leapman, March 21, 2014, 08:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leapman

YOU CHOOSE:

World of warcraft vs Runescape!

Let the debating begin!
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Cooky

because of the price tag, theres not many people here who have actually tried WoW, whereas runescape is played by a ton of people here because its cheap

so my guess is this thread will be filled with everyone picking runescape, and there wont be much 'debating'

only one who can *really* comment on both is Allie, I think, as she has played both extensively

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Allie

After playing both extensively,
WoW now. It would be a near tie comparing runescape of old.

Xx Itz Ian

Back when i played both WoW and RS (around 2008) i'd say WoW was actually my favorite.
But if i had to decide now it would be RS.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Reviax

Haven't played WoW so I can't say which is better.

I will however say that any game is better than the current state Runescape is in.

MIYC

The only reason i enjoy runescape atm is because i don't have to pay for sh*t everything is free now and it's easy enough to get member from buying bonds from the g/e just make sure you know what you're doing then once you're member you can make 1.5-2m an hour, just stock up enough on rs13 to get member and play '07 server. Until i get a secure job, with a decent amount of income and have money to spend after paying rent/bills then i'll try WoW out, could do with getting a new pc as-well.

JustRK

If 07scape had the graphics that RS3 did, they would be onto something  :P

I've played both and I like the simplicity of RS  ;D

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on March 21, 2014, 08:49:43 PM
because of the price tag, theres not many people here who have actually tried WoW, whereas runescape is played by a ton of people here because its cheap

so my guess is this thread will be filled with everyone picking runescape, and there wont be much 'debating'

only one who can *really* comment on both is Allie, I think, as she has played both extensively

you don't even know anyone elses interests
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on March 22, 2014, 05:22:49 AM
Quote from: Cooky on March 21, 2014, 08:49:43 PM

you don't even know anyone elses interests

didn't mean to come off that way, sorry

That may be true. I made that judgement based on what Ive seen which is that very few play world of warcraft here, and tons play runescape. if u took a look at the runescape thread you would see all the people who posted, whereas world of warcraft posts made by anyone not named Cooky or Allie are extremely rare

maybe I got some of the details about people wrong but I think the main point I was trying to make is true

MIYC

Then if what you say is true Cooky, this thread is pretty pointless. As it's not really a debate or vote when only two (or more) people even play WoW. Not like people can really judge a game when they haven't played it. That's why i didn't pick one over the other.

Cooky

I've never played runescape   lol

medchiller

You haven't played runescape and and some haven't played WoW. The same will apply for others. I've played both for at least a year each and there really isn't an answer for me as to which one is better. They both have their +'s and -'s and are played completely different and have different styles as well. 07scape easily beats RS3 imo but that's just me. Both RS and WoW have a downfall for me. They are more of a click and watch (inb4 Allie says WoW isn't). What I mean by click and watch is that you can't really dodge and stuff like that. It's kinda the reason I enjoy games like BoutCheeah because its based off how well you can react and move and it's your own fault for every hit you take (excluding lag).

Allie

Quote from: medchiller on March 22, 2014, 11:26:53 PM(inb4 Allie says WoW isn't)

extremely common method of winning pvp and pve.
line of sighting. hyperactive dodging.

medchiller

Nice I'm not really common with that but even with that WoW just isn't the type of game I LOVE. I mean both WoW and RS are great games just not my favorite.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-