May 09, 2024, 12:19:51 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » I make sigs >-> for BS...Giagas..coins :P One slot

I make sigs >-> for BS...Giagas..coins :P One slot

Started by GeoX, July 19, 2011, 12:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaos555

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2011, 12:21:51 AM
Just do you know, not many people are going to actually bid on something like this. Objectively, I am one of those people who would never bid on something with the skill you are displaying. Kenny can probably make better sigs than you. In spite of this, I will bid one billion gigas. Never again will you have to worry about gigas. God bless you, sir.
OHH FK U >:[

The path is open.

GeoX

>-> Is Alle kidding or should i say 1 billion is the highest bid?...

Hell im just happy i got a reply...

...can you even trade that much? ...

Is that fair to the other bidders? >-<

Also i can do much better....errr "the sky is the limits" people...

Also Alle if you want ill make you a free sig...I will do all that is in my power to avoid looking at Bibers face

kaos555

Quote from: GeoX on July 20, 2011, 01:00:14 AM
>-> Is Alle kidding or should i say 1 billion is the highest bid?

...can you even trade that much? ...

Is that fair to the other bidders? >-<

Also i can do much better....errr "the sky is the limits" people...
No it's not fair D:< she's a admin she can get as many gigas as she wants to >:[

The path is open.

GeoX

kaos555

Quote from: GeoX on July 20, 2011, 01:03:16 AM
>-> Also she can get lv 200 raper armor : P...
Ye so you shouldn't count her bid and go with mine i will raise it to 2mil if ya do xD

The path is open.

GeoX

hmm lets see

on one hand 1 billion gigas...on the other hand 2 mil gigas..hmm *the hand with 1 billion gigas breaks*

DAM YOU ALLIE!! T-T *Shakes broken fist*

Selene

Quote from: GeoX on July 20, 2011, 01:13:07 AM
hmm lets see

on one hand 1 billion gigas...on the other hand 2 mil gigas..hmm *the hand with 1 billion gigas breaks*

Just take the dam gigas from Allie.

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2011, 12:21:51 AM
Just do you know, not many people are going to actually bid on something like this. Objectively, I am one of those people who would never bid on something with the skill you are displaying. Kenny can probably make better sigs than you. In spite of this, I will bid one billion gigas. Never again will you have to worry about gigas. God bless you, sir.

....Gimmee...

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

GeoX

Quote from: Princess_Cutie on July 20, 2011, 01:18:44 AM
Quote from: GeoX on July 20, 2011, 01:13:07 AM
hmm lets see

Just take the dam gigas from Allie.

...good point : P
unless somehow some one can top that : P (if its possible...)

Yoshi91

wth I should just post random sig and be a begger also, just so to get some empathy and receive some random gigas from everyone.
I bid 1 gigas for the other other other sig, that you're ganna make and no one has bid on yet.

G'day Sir.  And G'Luck! nvm scratch that also, you got enough luck. :)

GeoX

Quote from: kaos555 on July 20, 2011, 01:09:26 AM
Quote from: GeoX on July 20, 2011, 01:03:16 AM
>-> Also she can get lv 200 raper armor : P...
Ye so you shouldn't count her bid and go with mine i will raise it to 2mil if ya do xD
Ive made a second slot : P just to make things a bit fair lol

KillerPig

I'm jelly, I want 1 bill. gigas.

*wink wink* Hey Allie... wanna give me some giggidy gigas?

/weird-assattempttogetgigasfromAllie

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

Reo - erm, Geo, I must tell you that you should be more active. Especially in a time such as this, with your thread and all, activity is necessary. Also, you should decide already. Drastically you affect peoples thoughts on you with such.

Magically, I still want a sig from you. You really should pay attention to my posts tho.

Probably it'd be best if you just accept my offer. Or else you can believe I'm wrong and choose someone elses. Someone else might need it more than me. Therefore do as you please.

GeoX

Quote from: Yoshi91 on July 20, 2011, 03:10:08 AM
wth I should just post random sig and be a begger also, just so to get some empathy and receive some random gigas from everyone.
I bid 1 gigas for the other other other sig, that you're ganna make and no one has bid on yet.

G'day Sir.  And G'Luck! nvm scratch that also, you got enough luck. :)

>-> eh...i do this for fun ... but hell ya >-> luck is awesome *hugs for a random reason*

GeoX

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2011, 03:19:29 AM
Reo - erm, Geo, I must tell you that you should be more active. Especially in a time such as this, with your thread and all, activity is necessary. Also, you should decide already. Drastically you affect peoples thoughts on you with such.

Magically, I still want a sig from you. You really should pay attention to my posts tho.

Probably it'd be best if you just accept my offer. Or else you can believe I'm wrong and choose someone elses. Someone else might need it more than me. Therefore do as you please.

Errr ok already >-< I humbley accept your offer....pm me all details in EXTREME DETAIL (or post here idc your choice) of what you want in your banner....

For 1 billion gigas i expect this to be a challange : P *is hoping i don't regret this later*

Also as for the billion im not sure how but if you can trade/gift with your that much cash go for it >->

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-