May 17, 2024, 08:22:06 PMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » What is 'meta' PvP?

What is 'meta' PvP?

Started by Jeffalo13, October 02, 2012, 02:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffalo13

I don't understand what the term means.  Can someone please explain it to me?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Pokeh

its like putting in and using all the aspects of PvP.

When allies uses the term she means trans fights should mean something and it should take skills to dodge trans vs untrans or trans vs trans fights instead of covering it up with high TD.

Soo High TD is killing an aspect of PvP (trans) and allie just wants to bring it back to an extent.

GunGam

Most Efficent Tactic Available.
that's what meta means.

Jeffalo13

But...PvP worked back in BOTS Acclaim.  And TD is even nerfed here in BC...so what is there to bring back?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

iwasbobo

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on October 02, 2012, 02:13:07 AM
But...PvP worked back in BOTS Acclaim.  And TD is even nerfed here in BC...so what is there to bring back?

The fact that an attack from trans actually hurts less than a normal attack renders chasing in trans almost useless. =/

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Pokeh

Yeah and TD is kinda as high as it was in BOTS!!, if not higher for a surge now because of the small boosts you can get from items like shield/shoulder/hallow head/etc. and it all adds up.

Can't do much now though. Too late to change such an aspect like max td or attack in trans.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Pokeh on October 02, 2012, 02:17:35 AM
Yeah and TD is kinda as high as it was in BOTS!!, if not higher for a surge now because of the small boosts you can get from items like shield/shoulder/hallow head/etc. and it all adds up.

Can't do much now though. Too late to change such an aspect like max td or attack in trans.

I think the game should be played the way it was made; if you want to use TD, then you may take less damage, but you are going to be much more useless in doing damage to a trans (obviously lacking TA).  If you are not, it is because of the AttackminiV3 that is, in my opinion, worse than using TD. 
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Pokeh

Yeah true but Allie spread stats out among all the items so the combinations of getting a lost stat over another are almost endless lol.

Imo what allie's doing is probably the best way since she can't really do much. (maybe give trans more power but then TA ***s would rage and force everyone to go TD)

It should be a little mental note that this should be overlooked though when allie/kenny decide to revault all the stats. whenever that's going to be.

Allie

Meta basically means on a higher level.
So high-leveled PvP. PvP on the top tiers strongly focuses on trans. In serious game, you're most defenseless when your opponent is in trans, yet you are not. Therefore many top tiers in meta game choose to take advantage of this, avoiding the opponent's trans so you can trans and get the upper hand yourself (when your opponent is most defenseless).

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-