May 12, 2024, 02:10:28 PMLatest Member: Nicholesycle
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Account problems

Account problems

Started by sharpy, April 08, 2012, 09:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharpy

I've got a sister who want's to play bots, but when she downloaded the client it had my username?
Is their a way she can play with her own username? Or can she play through my username?

ReSigNeRs

make new Account for your sister?  ???

sharpy

where/how ? When i use the boutcheetah launcher it doesn't show a log out button?

Scythe

Quote from: sharpy on April 08, 2012, 09:08:16 AM
where/how ? When i use the boutcheetah launcher it doesn't show a log out button?
After u launch bc,u log in inside the game not before u launch
Don't think, feel

sharpy

April 08, 2012, 10:36:34 AM #4 Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 10:38:53 AM by sharpy
It displays by username though? And I've tried logging inside the game but it says the ID is incorrect or the password is
(I've tried numerous random user logins at this point also >.>)

Edit - When failing to user a different user it says "Incorrect user ID. Check your Id and try again"

ReSigNeRs

sharpy

April 08, 2012, 10:39:26 AM #6 Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 10:41:53 AM by sharpy
Yes, well read

Edit -
Could there be a max connections per ip set to 1 ?
Or it automatically detects my account VIA my IP address to stop item duplicating/coin transfers ect?

Toast

Can you show some screenshots?

sharpy

The launcher , has no where to click to change the username im using/sign out

using random numbers to try login i also did type a pass, just deletes when attempting to login (what i think im trying to make another account on)

Santa

You need to log out on the forum, click on Register, then you will be able to make another account.  Please let me know if you need further assitance with this.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

sharpy

Quote from: Santa on April 08, 2012, 03:37:48 PM
You need to log out on the forum, click on Register, then you will be able to make another account.  Please let me know if you need further assitance with this.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Thank you!
But, it didn't work, from a different laptop she attempted this (i logged out from a different PC) she registered logged in on here laptop, opened up the client from her and my username was still there logged in!

Selene

Quote from: sharpy on April 08, 2012, 03:51:02 PM
Quote from: Santa on April 08, 2012, 03:37:48 PM

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Thank you!
But, it didn't work, from a different laptop she attempted this (i logged out from a different PC) she registered logged in on here laptop, opened up the client from her and my username was still there logged in!

What do you mean, the launcher showed your username?

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

sharpy

April 08, 2012, 04:20:26 PM #13 Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 04:22:48 PM by sharpy
Yes that is what i call the "launcher" i see yours has more than one username >.> (Jealous)

Selene

Quote from: sharpy on April 08, 2012, 04:20:26 PM
Yes that is what i call the "launcher" i see yours has more than one username >.>
Don't worry about that, just logging in.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-