May 12, 2024, 09:09:12 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Account "Frith" updated.

Account "Frith" updated.

Started by MuzzaFuzza, March 05, 2014, 07:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuzzaFuzza

I recently brought an account of a guy 4-5 days ago now. "Shos" or forum name "Moneylover", I payed him metojack+600m+various other items. I had the account for 2 days and even start a guild "DistrictOfMisery" with that account which upholds 9 members as we speak. Yesterday the account was hacked as i need no option too recover an account unless it's security question and/or email of which was no question and email was my own. Which now it's been hacked,  has all been changed and still has no question on. Check for yourself.

I changed the password, email and there was no set security question on the account. Just want to know what happened to the account or if it's possible for me to get my account back?, as i also can't add or do anything with the guild until i do, which sucks on that half as-well. I can try pm with more details and proof it was my account if needed just let me know. Account "Frith". I wouldn't been to bothered but the account had perm member, and i put my ds{E} set, metojack,darkbot, walker-bro, reaper set, and couple other things in stash 1 as-well.

The most confusing part of it all is there was no security question set on the account. The email was my email which for public reasons won't post here. So i don't get how on earth they would of managed to recover the account at all. That's why i entrusted putting my items and stuff on the account.

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 28, 2014, 11:08:25 PM
Allie i can vouch for him and so could RK since we were all chatting while he was buying the account. I know it's against policy to just give someone an account back with no proof. Maybe you should check the ip of the account and see if they both have matching ip address. I know him getting the account back could be a long shot, but is it worth a try.

Frith Account:
Last Active: February 25, 2014, 04:37:24 PM

It was 10 minutes after this when i tried logging onto it and realised that i couldn't log in. The person who hacked my account hasn't logged on it either, so he's clearly not using it or took what he want's and my account is now idle, and un-used. Perhaps if certain amount of time passes, and still no activity on the account, it could be looked into?

Thanks.

Allie

This topic was previously solved.
I'm sorry man, but as I said we do not give support of any kind to those who choose to buy or sell accounts.
If I have the situation wrong, as I did not read the full thread, please correct me. However, if this is in regards to requesting I give you back an account that you bought, or deal with the player who took your items and the account back, I can not help you.

MuzzaFuzza

I see where you're coming from. I know i did buy the account which we're speaking off, just the email linked too the account was mine, and had no security question. Just think it was hacked, that's why i made this topic if it was down to being scammed i would of just moved on and left it. Sorry for being a hassle.

Cooky

MuzzaFuzza

So if someone who made a account from scratch had a stupid security question got hacked they'd get support.

If someone brought an account put a stupid security question got hacked they'd not get support?

(Not saying this is what happened too me, just an example. Trying too see the logic).

Cooky

Quote from: MuzzaFuzza on March 06, 2014, 09:11:42 PM
So if someone who made a account from scratch had a stupid security question got hacked they'd get support.

If someone brought an account put a stupid security question got hacked they'd not get support?

(Not saying this is what happened too me, just an example. Trying too see the logic).

u cant follow the chart?  :(

MuzzaFuzza

Quote from: Cooky on March 06, 2014, 09:13:04 PM
Quote from: MuzzaFuzza on March 06, 2014, 09:11:42 PM

u cant follow the chart?  :(

I can, just makes no sense on the supporting issue. It's the same reason, and same chances of getting hacked wether you buy an account or not.. imo.

Cooky

It does make sense, I think. If you buy account from someone else, and something happens to it (regardless of whether or not the person you bought it from is involved), you receive no support. Buying and selling accounts is not encouraged, and you do it at your own risk. If something happens to it like you got hacked and lost items or someone changed your password, you wont get any help.

At least that's my understanding.

medchiller

If you buy an account and someone else, not the person you bought it from legitimately hacks your accounts then I would say more or less yeah you should get support. On the other hand if you buy an account and get scammed for it, it's your own fault by not changing the pass, email, recovery questions that's 100% on you.

Cooky

Quote from: medchiller on March 06, 2014, 09:51:41 PM
If you buy an account and someone else, not the person you bought it from legitimately hacks your accounts then I would say more or less yeah you should get support.

I agree

MuzzaFuzza

Quote from: medchiller on March 06, 2014, 09:51:41 PM
If you buy an account and someone else, not the person you bought it from legitimately hacks your accounts then I would say more or less yeah you should get support. On the other hand if you buy an account and get scammed for it, it's your own fault by not changing the pass, email, recovery questions that's 100% on you.

That's more better understanding logic, thank you. The bit in red is what i believe happened, as i've been around for 2-3 years now and know how to avoid being scammed. Did even double check because of the items which was on it. Before completing the trade he gave me the account details first when i brought the account so i changed all the information before hand before even paying him and double checked after the finished trade just too make sure. I even used my main email which is my most secure one.

Cooky

Just to be clear, what I said before was my understanding of Allie's policy. Not necessarily what I thought was fair.

I really hope the problem with your account can be solved.

-Speedy-

Cooky your picture just shows how flawed the logic is. anyone who gets scammed should be helped no matter what. If they earned there gigas to buy the account then they deserve the help from upper staff.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

Quote from: -Speedy- on March 06, 2014, 11:16:20 PM
Cooky your picture just shows how flawed the logic is. anyone who gets scammed should be helped no matter what. If they earned there gigas to buy the account then they deserve the help from upper staff.
its up to Allie not me

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on March 06, 2014, 11:20:22 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on March 06, 2014, 11:16:20 PM
its up to Allie not me
I understand you have no way in that type of stuff im just pointing it out. It is basically saying if you sell an account you can scam it back and not get in trouble. We are benefiting the hacker lol.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-