May 13, 2024, 05:43:11 AMLatest Member: PatI075800
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Account "Frith" updated.

Account "Frith" updated.

Started by MuzzaFuzza, March 05, 2014, 07:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Working with scams and hacks are a messy business. It becomes a lot worse when person x and person y are "allowed" on the account, but person z hacked it. It's extremely messy.
Because of this, I banned any form of account sharing/trading for the first 4 years of the game.
I was convinced by tricky to allow account sharing, but on the tradeoff that I will refuse to give support to those who participate in this act.

It's almost the equivalent of breaking the rules and not getting support from it, because I do not want players account trading or selling, and those doing so do so on their own risk.

MuzzaFuzza

Quote from: Allie on March 06, 2014, 11:33:03 PM
Working with scams and hacks are a messy business. It becomes a lot worse when person x and person y are "allowed" on the account, but person z hacked it. It's extremely messy.
Because of this, I banned any form of account sharing/trading for the first 4 years of the game.
I was convinced by tricky to allow account sharing, but on the tradeoff that I will refuse to give support to those who participate in this act.

It's almost the equivalent of breaking the rules and not getting support from it, because I do not want players account trading or selling, and those doing so do so on their own risk.

Ok, well too stop this from further happening sure a couple will disagree with me on this matter. But not like majority of the community which does like to have a voice hasn't left already. But perhaps re-instating this rule, for further purposes so it can't happen again (Not like i'm probably EVER going to buy another account of someone again now). It just seems so much easier now to just buy an account already level'd 225 with everything on it. Compared to before, when the rule was in place you had to earn the gigas and find a buyer to buy the items you needed and work for the levels you wanted. Perhaps giving the community too much freedom of choice, but then like you said it is down to people's decision and they'll have to take it if it happens. May i ask for one favour if you could pm me the email linked too the account, just in-case i was mistaken and had a different email linked too it. Also, if the account becomes in-active for several months+ would you perhaps then look into it?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-