May 04, 2024, 10:45:38 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Its been a month since I joined Bout Cheetah

Its been a month since I joined Bout Cheetah

Started by Cooky, July 30, 2012, 04:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

July 30, 2012, 04:03:30 AM Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 04:04:33 AM by Cooky
And I have to say.. I made the right decision. I am loving this game! I am loving the community.. they are actually ACTIVE! I am loving the constant updates, new events, and especially the dedication of the admins to try and improve this game and actually listen to the community for feedback and ideas. I have lost many many friends in the past month, but they have all been happily replaced with new, better friends. I couldnt have asked for more. I was worried that when I came to BC and was immediatly made a Mod that the community would outrage over it and I would be a hated outcast. However, it has been heart warming to see that I have been accepted into this community.

May Bout Cheetah live on forever and continue to improve!

-Mod Cooky

Zack66775

Quote from: Cooky on July 30, 2012, 04:03:30 AM
And I have to say.. I made the right decision. I am loving this game! I am loving the community.. they are actually ACTIVE! I am loving the constant updates, new events, and especially the dedication of the admins to try and improve this game and actually listen to the community for feedback and ideas. I have lost many many friends in the past month, but they have all been happily replaced with new, better friends. I couldnt have asked for more. I was worried that when I came to BC and was immediatly made a Mod that the community would outrage over it and I would be a hated outcast. However, it has been heart warming to see that I have been accepted into this community.

May Bout Cheetah live on forever and continue to improve!

-Mod Cooky
Glad to see another enjoying what I have found as well.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

gombo08

I used to, but gt bored been playing BOTS and Boutcheetah for like 5years plus..

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

hawk5005

Glad to hear that Cooky, you've been a good addition to our current staff team. :P

RedNeon

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Toast

ReSigNeRs

Cooky

antisickness

I think we can all say that it's been a joy having you here especially as a moderator  :)
Hope ya stay with us!

DoubleZero

MurdeR

Nice to hear it, also you really make a good job. Gratz.
IGN | MurdeR
Lv | 225~270
Guild | Utopia
Specialty | Sector

Taintedblood

IGN: Tainted | TaintedScars
Lvl :  232      | 160

Adamp

Quote from: antisickness on July 30, 2012, 11:35:45 AM
I think we can all say that it's been a joy having you here especially as a moderator  :)
Hope ya stay with us!
ya

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-