May 02, 2024, 02:22:23 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » the best gift

the best gift

Started by JustRK, December 08, 2014, 02:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

Since Christmas is around the corner, I thought I'd ask a question that hopefully can relate / answer.

In your own opinion what is the best present you ever received? (doesn't have to be received on christmas)

Mine was when I was in the military and I was allowed to go home and see my family for the holidays for the first time in months. I finally had enough money to be the one who buys stuff for my GF and parents without worrying about being broke so I treated them everywhere left and right and probably blew like 3 thousand US dollars on them in one week, feeling proud of myself.  8)

Cooky

my dad punished me by selling my ps3 away many years ago and my last year in highschool for christmas he was happy i was being good and it turns out he never got around to selling it so he gave me back my ps3 which i still use to this day

probably my best christmas gift i ever got

qolderman

food on the table with christmastree and family
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

Quote from: qolderman on December 08, 2014, 03:17:45 PM
food on the table with christmastree and family

:D  i love that u said that

panteramas

when I cought santa and and forced him to give me all he got

STC Zero

For me it was when i was 13

I was very excited about the LEGO collection of Exo Force and my daddy bought me 3 robots of that collection!!

I was very happy in that Christmas and now my wish for Christmas is that my daddy can come to my house
because he have to work and he work travelling :)

Cooky

Quote from: policia2 on December 08, 2014, 03:44:51 PM
For me it was when i was 13

I was very excited about the LEGO collection of Exo Force and my daddy bought me 3 robots of that collection!!

I was very happy in that Christmas and now my wish for Christmas is that my daddy can come to my house
because he have to work and he work travelling :)

that is so nice!  :D  i hope your dad can visit

STC Zero

Thanks Cooky i hope it too  :D

JetSurge

December 09, 2014, 12:03:40 AM #8 Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 12:05:58 AM by JetSurge
I had my first kiss with the first girl i ever fell in love with at the top of Dames Point Bridge in Jacksonville. That's in Florida by the way. Her father helped with maintenance on the bridge so he had access to the elevator. He took us up there for the view. Picture this but at 1:30 at night and a little lower.
(click to show/hide)

I was only twelve and was ***n terrified, excited and ready to pass out all at the same time. I wanted to tell this girl i had liked her since forever but i thought it would be lame if i had just told her straight out. So after finally working up the balls to do it i just smacked my face into hers. Worst kiss of my life but i felt like a king for having finally done it. Afterwards he took us to IHOP for breakfast and me and her shared a stack of blueberry pancakes.

One of the best days of my life.
Who did that!?

Xkiller712

Quote from: JetSurge on December 09, 2014, 12:03:40 AM
I had my first kiss with the first girl i ever fell in love with at the top of Dames Point Bridge in Jacksonville. That's in Florida by the way. Her father helped with maintenance on the bridge so he had access to the elevator. He took us up there for the view. Picture this but at 1:30 at night and a little lower.
(click to show/hide)

I was only twelve and was ***n terrified, excited and ready to pass out all at the same time. I wanted to tell this girl i had liked her since forever but i thought it would be lame if i had just told her straight out. So after finally working up the balls to do it i just smacked my face into hers. Worst kiss of my life but i felt like a king for having finally done it. Afterwards he took us to IHOP for breakfast and me and her shared a stack of blueberry pancakes.

One of the best days of my life.
sounds like a good dream :)

JetSurge

Quote from: Xkiller712 on December 09, 2014, 09:21:41 PM
sounds like a good dream :)

wait till i tell you about my romantic dream
Who did that!?

trashburmy

My best gift was getting to see my brother for the first time in 8 months after he went into the army last year, also being able to have a house, nice parents, and to have dinner on the table every day. :)

Meteor

Visiting my grandparents every Christmas and having grandma's wonderful food. C:

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

compared to mine, all your answers make me feel like such a loser

qolderman

Quote from: Cooky on December 10, 2014, 09:29:06 AM
compared to mine, all your answers make me feel like such a loser
i wouldnt say so, it was your own ps3, so you could do anything you want with it - sell etc
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-