May 05, 2024, 10:54:06 PMLatest Member: KaslozaSip

Peace

Started by Kevin, October 26, 2010, 07:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

you're all noobs - everyone knows theres no spawn points irl! thats why im not in the army

see ya butthoe
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

good luck kevin and be careful ;D
<br />

Shadow

Good luck out there and be safe.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Dusk

As long as he push's the mobs/boss; he will be good.

Connor

Please, For the love of god,PLEASE use noobtubes one man army,danger close pro and ninja pro.jk but seriously be careful i dont wanna see you die.

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Iridion

evry post of this thread (cept zom's and gavin's and hidden's and tricky's ones) are so retarded

kevin, lets hope you wont need to do anything wrong  :-*

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

Quote from: Connor on October 27, 2010, 05:56:22 PM
Please, For the love of god,PLEASE use noobtubes one man army,danger close pro and ninja pro.jk but seriously be careful i dont wanna see you die.
lol you forgot those commando freaks out there yet
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Santa

BYE KEVIN!!!!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

stay safe man. You will not be losing your staff position.  ;)

Gramps

What can i say? stay safe, have fun, kick ass, duck?
See you when you get on :)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

kev453

I was imagining Kevin with the Terminator voice: " I'll be back ".

But seriously, stay safe out there Kev.  ;)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-