May 03, 2024, 09:10:59 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » suggestions for community awards 2015

suggestions for community awards 2015

Started by Cooky, November 08, 2014, 05:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

new awards:

best fm
best gm
best mod
best admin

most active player
most active forumer

best event maker
best event of the year
worst event of the year

most generous player
best marketplace merchant

forgotten guild
friendliest guild
meanest guild

best overall pvper
best overall bvber

best update of the year

will add more if I think of some or if people post good ideas

Cooky

MurdeR

Probably he means something like : Drgaon instead of Dragon. Anyway, this game allows you to change your name as long as you got membership, even with snowball.
IGN | MurdeR
Lv | 225~270
Guild | Utopia
Specialty | Sector

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

JustRK

+1 active player / forumer

+1 most generous

-1 for all the staff stuff.  Not enough staff in each category except GM tier, let's just keep it at best staff member. Every position except mod (which everyone generally dislikes sorry) is only between two people. Might as well just lump them all together and may the staff who reaches out the most shine.

-1 updates because we don't have enough of those and let's be realistic for 2015. Unless they happen to put in like 3 big updates.

-1 worst event of the year, let's stay positive with what we already have, players can already give feedback there's no need to bash an event that someone gave effort to make.

-1 meanest guild for avoiding drama and staying positive as well

-1 marketplace because marketplace is a mess and it's not utilized except for giving away random junk and prizes.

Cooky

agree with most of what you said RK, thanks for the feedback

i know that worst event or meanest guild is not positive but there are several non positive awards already and it really cant get much more negative then 'worst staff member' or 'worst guild'.  im assuming you are against those awards as well?  honestly i am, i just thought stuff like worst event or meanest guild would actually fit in considering some of the others.

i dont expect all these to be added anyways, just brainstorming mostly

oh and about the marketplace,  i mean marketplace merchant as in buying and selling in general, not specifically the forum marketplace

JustRK

It's a good initiative  ;D  yeah I kinda am against those awards, but it's a good incentive to change for those individuals I suppose ^^

Best merchant would actually be a good one though, thanks for clarifying that one  :P

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-