BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » So Zepher

So Zepher

Started by AllEyesOnMe, June 18, 2011, 06:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: zepher2211 on June 18, 2011, 06:12:48 AM
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on June 18, 2011, 06:06:48 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on June 18, 2011, 03:39:59 AM
AllEyesOnMe is a hypocritical newblet, he goes around spamming and giving nothing to the community, and expects the ability to even come close to putting down on one of the more respected and older members of the bots community, hell I respect Tricky, and my respect's hard earned. (go rebellious teenagers)
It's true, I didn't do much for this community but I never asked for any staff position  to have a responsability I don't value.
Also I only post in offtopic and spam section, hardly elsewhere.
So I don't expect anybody to respect, worship, venerate, suck up to me.
The only thing I demand from people like you with a stick up their ass, is to assess other people without offending.

Ima assess you while offending you, just cause it's what I do to immature kids.

For somebody thinking so  highly of himself and expecting much from the community you come with that resolve ?
A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind.
To explain this in simpler terms for you: If your a  ****ing asshole who likes to insult other people it doesn't mean you're smarter.
Yeah I became a kid because there is no use acting otherwise here.

zepher2211

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on June 18, 2011, 06:51:31 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on June 18, 2011, 06:12:48 AM
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on June 18, 2011, 06:06:48 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on June 18, 2011, 03:39:59 AM
AllEyesOnMe is a hypocritical newblet, he goes around spamming and giving nothing to the community, and expects the ability to even come close to putting down on one of the more respected and older members of the bots community, hell I respect Tricky, and my respect's hard earned. (go rebellious teenagers)
It's true, I didn't do much for this community but I never asked for any staff position  to have a responsability I don't value.
Also I only post in offtopic and spam section, hardly elsewhere.
So I don't expect anybody to respect, worship, venerate, suck up to me.
The only thing I demand from people like you with a stick up their ass, is to assess other people without offending.

Ima assess you while offending you, just cause it's what I do to immature kids.

For somebody thinking so  highly of himself and expecting much from the community you come with that resolve ?
A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind.
To explain this in simpler terms for you: If your a  ****ing asshole who likes to insult other people it doesn't mean you're smarter.
Yeah I became a kid because there is no use acting otherwise here.

Let me sum up what I said for you: You're an idiotic spammer who thinks his opinion matters, therefore thementality of a 4 year old.
What I meant when I said that's the way I treat kid's is that if you wish me to treat you differently then act accordingly, if you weren't able to pick that up then you prove my point. GOML
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

So much for spamming in off topic and spam, eh? ::)
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Tricky on June 18, 2011, 06:58:17 AM
So much for spamming in off topic and spam, eh? ::)

ikr? and not replying to threads like these is like admitting they're right or some shit.
Powersurge
Headstrong

hawk5005

June 18, 2011, 07:08:34 AM #4 Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 07:16:34 AM by hawk5005
How many threads do I have to lock?
There's a thing called MSN, you can swear and curse each other as much as you want, but don't do it here.
One more of these and I'll have to warn you (plural).
Locked.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-