May 02, 2024, 07:28:28 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Robocop7ant

I think i will just go for 5mill gp, but we'll see.

nice event, i hope utopia joins to.

gl every1 and have fun!
i soon got 20mill gp ^^
<br />

Madprox

Sweet!
Event Time!
(idc if i have a broken pc, i will try my absolute best to at least gain 1m gp, just for the sake of being in the event.)

@Baggie: That's nice of you.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

guys i gotta stress this, i thought this was obvious but i'm adding this to the event rules...

This event demands full cooperation between both guilds. The idea is to boost the ranks of Redemption and Utopia, I care little for selfish guildies who will lock rooms to grind all their GP. Always be in a grinding session, if other guildies show me that you are refusing to play with other red/utopia members then you won't be eligible for a prize. To sum it up...
- Unless no one from the other guilds are online, grind with them. Make/join a grinding session to increase the overall guilds rank.
- You may only grind on your own ignoring all other guildies once you've gotten past 5m GP and are eligible for a top 3 spot. If you're eligible for a top 3 spot you're free to do as you wish to get the GP you need.
DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

Nice event :) if you need any items for it feel free to ask me i may have some spares unless you wanna host by yourself. GLHF Everyone

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

hur9

Quote from: Yz on September 03, 2014, 12:30:22 PM
guys i gotta stress this, i thought this was obvious but i'm adding this to the event rules...

This event demands full cooperation between both guilds. The idea is to boost the ranks of Redemption and Utopia, I care little for selfish guildies who will lock rooms to grind all their GP. Always be in a grinding session, if other guildies show me that you are refusing to play with other red/utopia members then you won't be eligible for a prize. To sum it up...
- Unless no one from the other guilds are online, grind with them. Make/join a grinding session to increase the overall guilds rank.
- You may only grind on your own ignoring all other guildies once you've gotten past 5m GP and are eligible for a top 3 spot. If you're eligible for a top 3 spot you're free to do as you wish to get the GP you need.
What about leechers?
Good luck everyone.

Yz

typical sector room rules like "no leeching" works. don't let people leech off ya if you dont want to but still attempt to join a grinding room
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

I'm gonna have to grind almost 1m a day to make 5m, lol. I guess I'll go for the 3m cause I don't have that much free time with college/homework :P

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Xkiller712

I like this ^.  thank you for implementing these rules yz :P it's annoying when there's a "guild" event and there are just people soloing like "nooo nooo i stay i noo help you"

Robocop7ant

silkysox , if your friend puplex or him comes online your rl friend, tell him to apply if he is active ;D
<br />

medchiller

I will also not be accepting any prizes from this event as I have won too much from you Tricky. I got a Liger and I denied the last prize I won so I don't really see any point in getting more stuff that I already have. Hope everyone does great in the event! :D

Like the rule Tricky but I think there should be something added to it. If someone were to know that joining a room with a particular player would force them to break a rule I would think that they could tell you or another Co-Leader so there could be something worked out.

Godz

I like

hur9

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-