May 22, 2024, 05:57:45 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » WTF?!

WTF?!

Started by ilovemoney, January 26, 2014, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovemoney

January 26, 2014, 02:49:30 PM Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:09:35 PM by ilovemoney
Right, as you know who I am and bla bla bla.

I hacked on I Love Money - Yes, that's been and done, in the past, my BOT was deleted with the 1.5bil gigas on in aswell and all the items, that was the punishment.

Many of you know me, and know that I don't scam, I hacked once, not any more. I worked hard for my gigas, and trade alot with everyone!

I had two other account, one i purchased from Thornz, this had a lot of issues resulting in him using someones credit card, and all my accounts and the account I bought from Thornz getting IP Locked while under investigation. This was too much and I left, I come back to see Thornz has been re un banned, due to the paypal all being cleared up. So why can't I have the account back I purchased from Thornz or the 1bil gigas I used? He's still got my gigas? and Zylon have got there money?

I also had another account called Mr Merchant where has that gone? that had like 400 or 800mil on, and that been deleted or something?

Also I've still got my mrhappy account - Can i get that back please? Robo forgot the details for it! or my Cold Milk account

ANSWERS PLEASE.
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

-Speedy-

Quote from: ilovemoney on January 26, 2014, 02:49:30 PM
Right, as you know who I am and bla bla bla.

I hacked on I Love Money - Yes, that's been and done, in the past, my BOT was deleted with the 1.5bil gigas on in aswell and all the items, that was the punishment.

I had two other account, one i purchased from Thornz, this had a lot of issues resulting in him using someones credit card, and all my accounts and the account I bought from Thornz getting IP Locked while under investigation. This was too much and I left, I come back to see Thornz has been re un banned, due to the paypal all being cleared up. So why can't I have the account back I purchased from Thornz or the 1bil gigas I used? He's still got my gigas? and Zylon have got there money?

I also had another account called Mr Merchant where has that gone? that had like 400 or 800mil on, and that been deleted or something?

Also I've still got my mrhappy account - Can i get that back please? Robo forgot the details for it

ANSWERS PLEASE.
I believe when Thornz was unbanned they gave him all the info to the account that you bought from him so then he obtained all you items. But i could be wrong i just remember Thornz or someone telling me thats what happened. I bet if you messaged him he would be able to clear things up and give you money back.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

I have enough gigas to repay you but I don't have your acc, I'll need to acquire a new one for you. I have one right now, but it doesn't have MetoWings and DM which I know you would want

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

ilovemoney

Quote from: Thornz on January 26, 2014, 02:59:59 PM
I have enough gigas to repay you but I don't have your acc, I'll need to acquire a new one for you. I have one right now, but it doesn't have MetoWings and DM which I know you would want
Just the gigas would be nice anything else would be even better, not bothered about DM and Meto
#1 Marketplace Seller

DevilzDemise

+1 for being such a good sport and helping him out. Also, if the email is still the same drop a staff member a pm requesting the email, i know they can give you that much for sure as it won't affect the account in anyway unless you know the password to the email in which case if you know the password to the email is must be youre's anyhow :).

P.S I appreciate you not spamming our guild topic anymore thank you.

-Speedy-

I told you he would help you out. Way to be the bigger person Thornz.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

ilovemoney

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 26, 2014, 03:04:24 PM

+1 for being such a good sport and helping him out. Also, if the email is still the same drop a staff member a pm requesting the email, i know they can give you that much for sure as it won't affect the account in anyway unless you know the password to the email in which case if you know the password to the email is must be youre's anyhow :).

He changed the email I belive, it's either mrhappy or also my cold milk account
#1 Marketplace Seller

Thornz

Quote from: ilovemoney on January 26, 2014, 03:08:48 PM
Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 26, 2014, 03:04:24 PM

He changed the email I belive, it's either mrhappy or also my cold milk account

Like I said, I don't have your acc, but I'll try and make up for everything that has happened.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-