May 04, 2024, 06:40:12 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Lone_Wolves{Rank 8}

Lone_Wolves{Rank 8}

Started by Materger, July 31, 2012, 10:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

Quote from: SharkY on August 30, 2012, 02:55:03 AM
Quote from: Selene on August 30, 2012, 02:11:20 AM
Thank you for letting me join Lone_Wolves on such a low level (1). I will for sure bring Selene my alt up.
If you would like I could train whenever you want  ;)
Sure, I would love if you helped me... Wanna Sector now?

Materger

I'm going to sector for a while anyone is free to join me, just guild chat for pass. ;)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Nietro

sup guys am back am soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry i havent got GP i have been busy with school stuff 5th grade =hard homework dang i feel like a bad person now :(

am sooo sorry can u guys forgive me ?plaese

also is that i havent been able to downlaod game in my loptop so its hard for me

ama get on my dads cumputer right now am sooo sorry i really mein it plaese forgive me ill try to get active again :(

Materger

Quote from: Nietro on August 31, 2012, 11:41:20 PM
sup guys am back am soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry i havent got GP i have been busy with school stuff 5th grade =hard homework dang i feel like a bad person now :(

also is that i havent been able to downlaod game in my loptop so its hard for me

ama get on my dads cumputer right now am sooo sorry i really mein it plaese forgive me ill try to get active again :(

Its ok, there is no need to be sorry. Welcome back. ^~^

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

SharkY

Lulz its ok, but when you said 5th grade hw it made me giggle,just wait till your a senior :3

DoubleZero

Lol how cute; mat is very lenient with thing.

yeritsyaboy1

Awee , Fifth Grade . :) I Feel So Old Now ! :'(
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

Quote from: Materger link=topic=26991.msg276178#msg2

Materger

Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on September 01, 2012, 12:13:20 AM

Awee , Fifth Grade . :) I Feel So Old Now ! :'(
Lolz, me too.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Eat4two

I should've said this earlier... It's a honor to be here Mat ^~^.

If you guys have any questions or need help just send a PM here on Forums or ingame. I'll do my best to answer them ^~^.

cascaval123

Scythe

Quote from: cascaval123 on September 01, 2012, 12:13:48 PM
why? u aren't in this guild
His alt is in this guild as you can see it in his sig,now think over it again before you post
Don't think, feel

HyperShadic6

Mater if you want to kick me you can.Im not griding.I would grind if i was member so i can lvl.I wont get mem any soon tought.

Materger

Quote from: Eat4two on September 01, 2012, 12:00:49 PM
I should've said this earlier... It's a honor to be here Mat ^~^.

If you guys have any questions or need help just send a PM here on Forums or ingame. I'll do my best to answer them ^~^.

There was no need to say it, I know how much you wuv us. :)
It is an honor to have you. Grats on being co-leader you earned it.I have seen you help many people and you also helped me train "Death The Kid" in pvp. Ever since the first day I met you I thought you were strange. I will never forget that day lolz, you stopped in the middle of a pvp match and told me you wanted to talk and called me gay. At that point I was like wow he is awkward then I met the real you, a friendly outgoing guy who just wants to enjoy his time and help others. We always talk about music on MSN and discus what changes could be made in the guild to improve and I always respected that. PvPing with you is always fun and not about who is better. I hope you stay in L_W for as long as possible.

Thank you and <3

@HyperShadic  -  You can still stay. ;)  I've only kicked the people who have been offline completely for more then 3-4 weeks.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Eat4two

Lets just say we were both lil nabs back then ;o.

And Marine will always be a part of L_W <3

Materger

Oh lord, I been sleeping all day and missed 3X exp.
I still got a few minutes. Join my room if you want to you guys should know the password by now.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-