May 03, 2024, 05:33:49 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » :O OH SNAP BIBBITY BOBBITY

:O OH SNAP BIBBITY BOBBITY

Started by Xkiller712, October 23, 2011, 05:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

I am not sure when, but a while back I purchased a reoccuring membership and when there was about 5 days left on it I Pmed Redeyes to cancel it because my pc had gotten a virus.  So I assumed that he canceled it and chilled, and I just got a new computer and I came on and the Membership is still on!  I don't know what happened to the PM but im just hoping it isnt costing me money!  Please dont tell me it does!

Santa

October 23, 2011, 06:01:07 PM #1 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 06:27:21 PM by Santa
Hello, I must have not read your PM from August 8th, but I will refund the 3 months of membership that was purchased during this time, as I have found the PM you are talking about.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

~RedEyes.

Edit: I have gone ahead and cancelled the recurring membership, and refunded the three transactions.  Please let me know if you have any further questions/concerns.

Thanks!

Xkiller712

Quote from: Santa on October 23, 2011, 06:01:07 PM
Hello, I must have not read your PM from August 8th, but I will refund the 3 months of membership that was purchased during this time, as I have found the PM you are talking about.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

~RedEyes.

Edit: I have gone ahead and cancelled the recurring membership, and refunded the three transactions.  Please let me know if you have any further questions/concerns.

Thanks!
Thank you so much Redeyes.  I seriously appreciate it.  You're the freaking man, I'm putting you in my sig hope you don't mind.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-