May 03, 2024, 12:34:50 PMLatest Member: CharlesSuife
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » 50 guild members?

50 guild members?

Started by Cornhl, October 12, 2010, 07:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello Kitty

Quote from: iridion3 on October 13, 2010, 12:19:44 PM
because their members have things to do, unlike most of silence members it seems.
i think that was needed to say, seeming silence members always grind.

There major leachers... thats the only reason you have as much fraking gp as you do... And how can you consider yourself serious when... Your main people are like 3 200s and the rest leached to 150... i mean i was gonna doit but meh... I didnt wunna go that low :P!

Iridion

do you even know what you blab about?
i leeched until 112, then my account got resetted and i sector all the way to 200, solo or with redemption.
that is still one of the best guilds and rarely someone leeched: we had people to help at level 60-70 to play while me,gramps, firey, robo and so on did 215/X.
next time get some info before you accuse me and redemption?

PISSY MOD :3

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

LiquidChaos

Hello Kitty

Quote from: iridion3 on October 14, 2010, 06:30:20 PM
do you even know what you blab about?
i leeched until 112, then my account got resetted and i sector all the way to 200, solo or with redemption.
that is still one of the best guilds and rarely someone leeched: we had people to help at level 60-70 to play while me,gramps, firey, robo and so on did 215/X.
next time get some info before you accuse me and redemption?

PISSY MOD :3

wahh you think i was refering to you o.O?

zepher2211

You have no clue what you're talking about >_> the only ppl that leech like that are the really low levels that promise to be active so i let them in, and btw 3? Ice, Darkness, Surgey, and Lady are all level 200. With me and sniper closing in, im level 191. I don't give me that bs "I was gonna do it but i didn't want to sink that low" You leeched off ice for a whole day until i got tired of you dissing silence while leeching off of us and then i told ice to kick you, you kept whispering me for the password afterwards, and when i didn't give it to you, you started saying things about silence in the lobby.  ::) and iridion, most of our members go to school and aren't on most of the day. When we get on we grind. Ice is obviously on more than the rest of us and im assuming that's what you mean. As a mod you should be more respectful to the members of this game, that post did not need to be said.
Powersurge
Headstrong

RAUDOG

Hello Kitty

Quote from: zepher2211 on October 14, 2010, 09:49:17 PM
You have no clue what you're talking about >_> the only ppl that leech like that are the really low levels that promise to be active so i let them in, and btw 3? Ice, Darkness, Surgey, and Lady are all level 200. With me and sniper closing in, im level 191. I don't give me that bs "I was gonna do it but i didn't want to sink that low" You leeched off ice for a whole day until i got tired of you dissing silence while leeching off of us and then i told ice to kick you, you kept whispering me for the password afterwards, and when i didn't give it to you, you started saying things about silence in the lobby.  ::) and iridion, most of our members go to school and aren't on most of the day. When we get on we grind. Ice is obviously on more than the rest of us and im assuming that's what you mean. As a mod you should be more respectful to the members of this game, that post did not need to be said.

Erm i leached for a f*cking hour that was it... and got tired of OOH SILENCE ITS ORGASMIC MMM ITS TASTY TREAAATS FOR MEEE

RAUDOG

Sounds like this topic should come to an END.

Yz

Serious guilds are Redemption, Sanctuary (which was where ZeaL went) Inception and Silence.

If we wanted we could kill you a thousand times over, Silence.. But almost all of us don't care. We don't grind 24/7.

I remember we made like 2mil GP in a few hours with low exp rates, and it takes Silence a week to get 2mil even when they never log off...

Redemption = Elite sector guild, Sanctuary/ZeaL = Elite PvP Guild, Inception = PvP/BvB guild, Silence = Sector guild

That's all basically.
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

October 15, 2010, 04:35:39 AM #24 Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 04:38:05 AM by iridion3
Quote from: Hello Kitty on October 14, 2010, 07:18:29 PM
wahh you think i was refering to you o.O?
You quoted me. o_o
And I was so pissy at that time D:

@Zepher - that post of mine wasn't meant to be an unrespectful post in any way. I just stated my point of view, Silence always seems to make GP and Ice always seems to be on. Whats so bad in that sentence?

thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

October 15, 2010, 08:20:55 AM #25 Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 08:27:47 AM by zepher2211
@Iridion: -_- any guild that has a single active member makes gp, and in silence there's always someone on, doesn't mean we don't have things to do.

@Tricky: It doesn't take us anywhere near a week to make that much gp, we can do it in a few hours on a weekday

@Hello Kitty: The only reason you stopped was because you were forced to >_>, the stupidity of most of your posts is amazing, when in my post I actually said how we kicked you out of the room when I got tired of you

@Ice: Much more of the flaming and it should probably be locked o.o

Im liking this @ thing^

Offtopic: Ice the way your sig is organized kinda pisses me off lol
Powersurge
Headstrong

Iridion

proving what I said before:

"because their members have things to do, unlike most of silence members it seems.
i think that was needed to say, seeming silence members always grind."

I'll lock as you requested, other stuff pm each other.

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-