May 03, 2024, 03:28:12 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » 4th of July. POLL/question

4th of July. POLL/question

Started by power1surge, June 19, 2014, 10:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should there be a 4th of July event if so what kind

Yeah they should do an event
12 (70.6%)
No we dont need an event
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Robocop7ant

<br />

Cooky

there was a faction update planned too

hopefully there is a 4th of july event

Leon420

yes,its my birthday at 4th of July so do it to celebrate it.

Epic xD

June 20, 2014, 02:42:21 PM #18 Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 11:43:42 PM by Epic xD
Quote from: power1surge on June 20, 2014, 04:45:55 AM
off topic .-.
wow, it looks like we have a supposed genius mini-mod right here. if you had even bothered to read this thread for 10 seconds, you'd know the people who i directed the post at. These are the posts my comments were directed at.

Quote from: Pokeh on June 19, 2014, 10:21:55 PM
i dont

cuz america isn't the center of the world
Quote from: nanak tatum on June 19, 2014, 10:22:51 PM
But it is the most influential place in the world.
ffs, at least nail me on something legitimate, moron. besides, my post was still on-topic because i said it would be pointless to have an event since very few of the people that still play this game are americans. that pertains to the topic of this thread. lrn2read, buddy. obviously, you're new to using forums, and you shouldn't be trying to correct someone who has been using forums for nearly 8 years.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Pokeh

for nearly 8 years.

almost 7 here.

isn't that daunting

Iridion

this thread so lulzy

gj poke @germany

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

power1surge

Quote from: Epic xD on June 20, 2014, 02:42:21 PM
Quote from: power1surge on June 20, 2014, 04:45:55 AM
off topic .-.
wow, it looks like we have a supposed genius mini-mod right here. if you had even bothered to read this thread for 10 seconds, you'd know the people who i directed the post at.

Quote from: Pokeh on June 19, 2014, 10:21:55 PM
i dont

cuz america isn't the center of the world
Quote from: nanak tatum on June 19, 2014, 10:22:51 PM
But it is the most influential place in the world.
ffs, at least nail me on something legitimate, moron. besides, my post was still on-topic because i said it would be pointless to have an event since very few of the people that still play this game are americans. that pertains to the topic of this thread. lrn2read, buddy. obviously, you're new to using forums, and you shouldn't be trying to correct someone who has been using forums for nearly 8 years.

I highly doubt that and it was off topic because this thread wasn't about the influence of America and ive been using this and the bot fourms for about 6-7 years thanks for wasting my time ^-^

Epic xD

June 20, 2014, 11:41:30 PM #22 Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 11:55:28 PM by Epic xD
Oh. My. God.

You are literally retarded; here's why.

The thread is about whether we should have a 4th of July event. I said it was stupid to have an event because most of the players aren't Americans at this point. Is that really so difficult to understand? The other part of the post was still on topic because it was giving another reason as to why having a 4th of July event is kind of pointless. Here, I'm going to break it down for you because a short paragraph is obviously too difficult for you to comprehend.

Thread Topic: Should we have 4th of July event? Vote yes/no.
My Response: No, because most of the people that play this game AREN'T FROM THE USA. Furthermore, it's not like the USA will always be the most powerful country in the world.

That's literally all I wrote in my post. Both parts of my post are clearly on-topic because they are my reasons for choosing no.

Besides, you're the one who was off-topic because YOU posted a 1 word post that has nothing to do with the topic question. You didn't answer the question of the thread; therefore, YOU are off-topic. Nice job, hypocrite.

Flaming on 2 separate occasions.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

power1surge

Quote from: Epic xD on June 20, 2014, 11:41:30 PM
Oh. My. God.

The thread is about whether we should have a 4th of July event. I said it was stupid to have an event because most of the players aren't Americans at this point. Is that really so difficult to understand? The other part of the post was still on topic because it was giving another reason as to why having a 4th of July event is kind of pointless. Here, I'm going to break it down for you because a short paragraph is obviously too difficult for you to comprehend.

My Response: No, because most of the people that play this game AREN'T FROM THE USA. Furthermore, it's not like the USA will always be the most powerful country in the world.

That's literally all I wrote in my post. Both parts of my post are clearly on-topic because they are my reasons for choosing no.

Besides, you're the one who was off-topic because YOU posted a 1 word post that has nothing to do with the topic question. You didn't answer the question of the thread; therefore, YOU are off-topic. Nice job, hypocrite.

hey u mad bro .-. I made the darn thread -_-

Merc

Quote from: power1surge on June 21, 2014, 02:58:42 AM
Quote from: Epic xD on June 20, 2014, 11:41:30 PM
Oh. My. God.

hey u mad bro .-. I made the darn thread -_-                lolnice1dude

Pokeh

not that my opinion matters or will change anything but muting lyfe for something like that is just stupid lol

Yz

June 21, 2014, 03:31:59 AM #26 Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 03:35:20 AM by Yz
my opinion does matter and i think power1surge is a retard judging off the way he handled his little debate that he started on his own, plus lyfe was on topic the whole time js
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-