May 20, 2024, 01:26:50 PMLatest Member: Curtismax
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » assssassssinssss crreeeeedd

assssassssinssss crreeeeedd

Started by zomniethe4, January 26, 2012, 10:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

Zom

iwasbobo

I started the third one... So it's just basically going back in time and redoing what you did in the first two? xD

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

zomniethe4

Your thinking of the last one. o.O

Zom

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Pokeh

zomniethe4

Zom

Ike86

I tried jumping into the water in AC1. It got real. People can't swim back then I guess.

It's all around an okay game although it does have a lot of bugs. For example the bug where swarms of guards (millions) attack you. And some issues with controls as well.

As for AC:R, the fact that Ubisoft incorporated a RTS Tower-Defense system kind of pissed me off. It was not only impossible to reach 100% but it was stupid cause you're adding more to the game play.

My final thoughts on the Assassins Creed games.
7/10. It could be a lot better. The bugs are annoying. AC2 did prove to me though that they really fixed a crap ton of issues that AC1 had. The story line is nice. I'll buy the new Assassins Creed but before I usually watch walkthroughs to confirm if I want it.

antisickness

played ac2
loved ac2
done with ac.

BF3 MOFOZZZ ~still not bored of it

kaos555

Prince of persia> assassins creed

The path is open.

Adamp

Quote from: kaos555 on January 27, 2012, 09:23:17 PM
Prince of persia> assassins creed
assassins creed>price of persia (game for nubs who can't afford ac)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-