May 17, 2024, 07:36:19 PMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Started by Allie, September 17, 2012, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Optimism

September 29, 2012, 07:03:05 PM #166 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 07:03:39 PM by Optimism
The only TD parts you are allowed to use are arm parts (shield and shoulder parts).

If you see Transformation Defense listed on any part other than these, it isn't allowed.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

ZxEnvyxZ

So the max is 355 TD? Jack = 75 TD + 280 TD (from omni and discus+4)

Pokeh

^i have higher

i think it's because of the minibots.

imo they should be allowed too. just have the flags banned.

Selene

ZxEnvyxZ

Should be 355 because that would ruin the jack, but the minibot shouldn't be allowed IMO, its nearly like a third flag.

Pokeh

a first flags since the other 2 are banned xD

imo its a perfect sweet spot. people still do 500-600s on me.

ZxEnvyxZ

Lol, main one is first and second flag, but IDK we should let OPTI decide for the minibot because he said anything besides Armparts are not allowed, Jack is probably allowed since its only 75 and that doesnt really do much I only use it for it's RA

sasuke6548

Ok the only TD I have is +4 omni and discuss, and jack

ZxEnvyxZ

Pokeh

if theirs seriously gonna put that big a restriction on TD (which btw the reason for banning it in the beginning was to show your skill) then imo there's nothing really special even being a part of Sanc if all you're going to do is eliminate 90% of a stat that seems OP just so it takes you a little longer to win against someone else and prove to them that you really are #1

If people do 500-600s on you anyways even with a few items that give a bit of TD then there's nothing wrong with it. You're still getting your point across, and banning the flags is enough imo.

Eat4two

Okay what the **** is going on.

Tze, Rice and Sasuke why are you all teaming on me in PvP {stk} and behaving immature?
Why do you kick me out of the room when losing and blaming the lag?
C'mon it's 3v1 you should not complain.

I admit that I didn't really have much respect of you guys before, and now you three just lost all of it.
My point, why do you kick Sanc members (me, Laxus, Cursed etc) and acting like you don't want us in the guild?

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Eat4two on September 29, 2012, 10:41:18 PM
Okay what the **** is going on.

Tze, Rice and Sasuke why are you all teaming on me in PvP {stk} and behaving immature?
Why do you kick me out of the room when losing and blaming the lag?
C'mon it's 3v1 you should not complain.

I admit that I didn't really have much respect of you guys before, and now you three just lost all of it.
My point, why do you kick Sanc members (me, Laxus, Cursed etc) and acting like you don't want us in the guild?
False. You are laggy.  Rice and Sas has my back on this.
Second, I've lost my respect for you ALONG TIME AGO.
Third, Idc if your in the guild or not. This guild is for good pvpers, and your one of them. If you'd like to leave the leave.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Corr

You guys lag A LOT more than Nik imo.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

jinhongzhu

September 29, 2012, 10:53:37 PM #179 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 10:54:34 PM by jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-