May 17, 2024, 01:52:09 PMLatest Member: Sprechchor
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Better way for noobs to get items

Better way for noobs to get items

Started by hooters360, May 05, 2011, 01:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooters360

danii ur a good person and i spennd all the time i online helpin ppl with stuff its the fact that most high lvls are douchebags they ignore u or they wnt help just the ppl in the game its a bad Community  :-\

dimon69

May 10, 2011, 10:53:31 AM #16 Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 10:55:41 AM by dimon69
Quote from: hooters360 on May 09, 2011, 02:47:18 PM
danii ur a good person and i spennd all the time i online helpin ppl with stuff its the fact that most high lvls are douchebags they ignore u or they wnt help just the ppl in the game its a bad Community  :-\

You know what you're saying is... really foolish?... Every high level.. worked to get high.. sectoring..

If they ignore you when you whisper is because: you are not the only one whispering [there are like 10 others or more] ; they might be busy ; they might be playing just with guild members  ; they might be afk ; they might want to play alone ; room may be full ; they may be in game and won't bother to risk to get killed just to whisper some1 who they don't know.  

Why do some high levels play in room with pass? -because that's the point of the pass.. to play alone or just with certain ppl-

Just ask in lobby and if there's some1 willing to help they will tell you lol.

When you will get high you will see what I'm talking about and I bet you wont answer to every player that whispers you :)..

Now.. I'm hungry >>...
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

hooters360

this isnt for me i just tryin to help othr ppl i lvl 141 n all i ever wna do is help the low lvls -.- never knew ppl get all pissy over this jeez

supar

Quote from: hooters360 on May 10, 2011, 09:57:09 PM
This isn't for me, I'm just trying to help other people. I'm lvl 141 and all I ever wanna do is help the low levels. -.- I never knew people get all pissy over this, jeez.
Uhmmm, we don't all get angry. But it's kinda true of what di said. I'm level 200 and if I'm in a good mood I'll make an open sector, but when people ask me during the weekdays I don't really do it, and on the weekends I'm normally playing with the guild. So yes it may seem we are all ignoring you and being a douche bag community, but just because you want help to level and don't get it doesn't mean you have to complain. You can work hard, and try to make a change to the community then. So yeah, calm down and get over it please. ( Couldn't think of a nicer way to put the last sentence.... D: )

speedy101

ill show u how annoying it gets sometimes when ur sectoring ill wisper u and get other ppl and say hey can u lvl me, hey wats pass, hey can u train me, hey im member can u train, hey im lucky can u train me(every1 can get lucky so idont know y u ask that), and guess wat this is from multiple ppl and they just keep saying it and when i send a thing back saying no guess wat they dont stop they say plz ill suicide i can help blah blah.tell ur friends to get off there lazy ass and sector.If we wanna train u we will just stop spamming our chats with whispers trying to get in cause if we dont respond obviosly we dont want u in right now or we are afk.
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

hooters360

dimon69

Quote from: speedy101 on May 11, 2011, 12:20:52 AM
ill show u how annoying it gets sometimes when ur sectoring ill wisper u and get other ppl and say hey can u lvl me, hey wats pass, hey can u train me, hey im member can u train, hey im lucky can u train me(every1 can get lucky so idont know y u ask that), and guess wat this is from multiple ppl and they just keep saying it and when i send a thing back saying no guess wat they dont stop they say plz ill suicide i can help blah blah.tell ur friends to get off there lazy ass and sector.If we wanna train u we will just stop spamming our chats with whispers trying to get in cause if we dont respond obviosly we dont want u in right now or we are afk.

so mean... so true..

@supar: </3
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

Robocop7ant

I want closed beta back.. it was a much funner time there, then here :/
(or the time nearly closed beta).
<br />

NeoKiller

May 11, 2011, 11:28:12 AM #23 Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 11:29:15 AM by NeoKiller
Of course I ingore people who ask like this: "gimme pass".
I mean when I was a low level I also asked for pass from high level peopl but the way I asked was at least, "hey, can you train me some levels please?"
Futhermore I never answer to people while Im playing, I always answer when I have done the map.

koolwolf2

Quote from: dimon69 on May 10, 2011, 10:53:31 AM
Quote from: hooters360 on May 09, 2011, 02:47:18 PM
danii ur a good person and i spennd all the time i online helpin ppl with stuff its the fact that most high lvls are douchebags they ignore u or they wnt help just the ppl in the game its a bad Community  :-\

You know what you're saying is... really foolish?... Every high level.. worked to get high..or leeched..sectoring..

If they ignore you when you whisper is because: you are not the only one whispering [there are like 10 others or more] ; they might be busy ; they might be playing just with guild members  ; they might be afk ; they might want to play alone ; room may be full ; they may be in game and won't bother to risk to get killed just to whisper some1 who they don't know. 

Why do some high levels play in room with pass? -because that's the point of the pass.. to play alone or just with certain ppl-

Just ask in lobby and if there's some1 willing to help they will tell you lol.

When you will get high you will see what I'm talking about and I bet you wont answer to every player that whispers you :)..

Now.. I'm hungry >>...

lol best thought wait for the WAIT sign  never whisper in the play but it does get annoying CAN I COME IN THE ROOM??????????????
Newest one:

zepher2211

When I was a low level I trained in a ZeaL grinding room and ended up high level very shortly. Lul. Getting to 200 was wayyyy harder
Powersurge
Headstrong

trlunknown

im 118 and i like to train new ppl but even when im in a really good mood for it i get pssed off in a little while cause i allways ask the low lvls to stay back,
for example what damage can do a lvl 80-100 in sector 126? not so much huh? then
Why do they keep going hitting nonsense? i can make it in 2 mins or less but no, they want to help, and u know what? they only can kill pushing enemies away ._:
so in the end it takes like 5 or more mins to complete, gaining less exp .-.
and im like .-. ppl i need the exp too, take the items if u survive (if u stay back u will)
right now im only training to kuro and other guy.
if there is anyone who wants, i can help in my lvls -of course, if the rules are respected-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-