May 02, 2024, 02:12:41 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Runescape (EoC) - Best deal I ever made!

Runescape (EoC) - Best deal I ever made!

Started by Madprox, May 17, 2013, 10:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

So yeah, about a month ago, i did a farm run, and i bought a set of armor, just to stand around in while i did my runs.
I don't play rs anymore, except a farm run like once or twice a week (lol),
so i thought i might as well spend some money and look good,
since i didnt really use my money for anything else.

Anyways, today, I decided to kinda just log in and sell my armor, to have a big cash stack once again.
I had never expected this:  ::)

(click to show/hide)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Madprox

Quote from: Danniieeooo on May 17, 2013, 11:51:14 AM
Not bad :)
I might start playing again, its changed alot since september ;o
If you do start playing, and you enjoy, and you find something fun to do, let me know.
I don't play cause i can't find anything i like in the game anymore.

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Madprox on May 17, 2013, 12:15:07 PM
If you do start playing, and you enjoy, and you find something fun to do, let me know.

Questing enjoyed me for a decent time, however most people dislike questing.
Another thing i used to do is gamble, but you must be able to handle losing all your money. And i heard it was illigal now.
Last thing you can do is PK, it's by far the most enjoyable thing i can think of when playing Runescape, when you are skilled enough it can make tons of profit and you can build up a reputation as PKer.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Allie

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on May 17, 2013, 12:19:50 PM
Questing enjoyed me for a decent time

Me too. Until my main with quest cape got hacked and jagex was like "We don't give a **** about u".
Really hurt the questing vibe. And I'll never get to see the follow-up to RotM. Quite sad.

Madprox

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on May 17, 2013, 12:19:50 PM
Quote from: Madprox on May 17, 2013, 12:15:07 PM

Questing enjoyed me for a decent time, however most people dislike questing.
Another thing i used to do is gamble, but you must be able to handle losing all your money. And i heard it was illigal now.
Last thing you can do is PK, it's by far the most enjoyable thing i can think of when playing Runescape, when you are skilled enough it can make tons of profit and you can build up a reputation as PKer.
I hope you don't take me for a runescape noob, i played the game for 7years. lol.
I'm bored of it, i don't enjoy it. I loved bossing, but they ****ed everything up. It used to be a game all about simplicity, now it's got to be all perfect like other MMO's.. It blows. Anything they add that they call 'big', sucks, i never enjoy new content.

Experiences

Stopped playing a while ago also, mostly beacuse without member its boring as hell. The best part was questing indeed, That was one of The things That kept me playing. I might start log onto it again sometimes, it depends on how i feel beacuse all my items are member items so im kind of poor lol

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

qolderman

Quote from: Danniieeooo on May 17, 2013, 12:50:35 PM
I played for a little over 8 years or so, I quit because I got bored and the fact that they ruined my biggest achievement (25m runecraft exp and 16m body runes made for lols) by bringing in the runespan. I ran so many circles for that. That's the only thing stopping me playing again cus it put me off :/ I have a maxed acc with at least 2b+ just sat there. I logged in a few weeks ago though, not fond of the combat evolution thing at all D:
Sympathy :/
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

tincan

Good job Max :o I used to always watch my bro play and omg he was good... Immaculent? Abbltirate 22? No well he was a well known pker and had like 1b+... He killed full torva and wow he was good. He quit when EoC came out. :-\
TinyBot aka TinyPatch

Madprox

Quote from: tincan on May 21, 2013, 12:21:09 AM
Good job Max :o I used to always watch my bro play and omg he was good... Immaculent? Abbltirate 22? No well he was a well known pker and had like 1b+... He killed full torva and wow he was good. He quit when EoC came out. :-\
Thanks, yeah, i know alot of my friends that enjoyed pvp quit when EoC released.

spiderstar

Nice job Max lol.

I quit Runescape when they got rid of the old wilderness and made everything "HD" just cause I felt like it was going downhill from then on.

nourr993

i quit playing that game after like 20 mins
and if thats ur best deal that means its the worst deal for the buyer (or w/e it is)
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Madprox

Quote from: spiderstar on May 21, 2013, 02:21:19 AM
Nice job Max lol.

I quit Runescape when they got rid of the old wilderness and made everything "HD" just cause I felt like it was going downhill from then on.
Thanks, and you felt correct, i stuck in, because i always quit, came back 3weeks later, buuut, not anymore since eoc, i'm just done, it doesnt look or feel anything like runescape..

Quote from: nourr993 on May 21, 2013, 06:44:18 AM
i quit playing that game after like 20 mins
and if thats ur best deal that means its the worst deal for the buyer (or w/e it is)
No buyer made a bad deal tbh, the ones who bought my parts were buying for mid price, the prices of the items just skyrocketed in street value since the day i bought them.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-