May 04, 2024, 07:04:13 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Major Botstract Overhaul - Finally Released

Major Botstract Overhaul - Finally Released

Started by Allie, January 05, 2012, 01:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirhamtaro

Rossbach

January 05, 2012, 02:08:10 AM #16 Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 02:16:35 AM by Rossbach
It is mainly a way to get rid of the coin problem.

In this update:

- Use Gigas to buy BS, thus reducing the amount of Gigas in circulation.

- Use BS when in a game and having it enabled, thus reducing the amount of BS in circulation. Although Gigas counteracts with this it will most likely still decrease.

- Use more Coins to buy what are of the most bought, wasted most times, and useful items, thus reducing the amount of Coins in circulation. Also to get more people to make more accounts for each type, play more, and get member on it.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

If you read the thread as soon as I posted it, re-read over it as it has been modified slowly as we've decided on new things.

To give an important mention, bot stract will be non transferable when fuel is enabled.

Pokeh

thought so.

It was ^1.2 before wasn't it? :p

Scythe

Don't think, feel

sasuke6548

the transcoupon being 100k coins is bull shit......  >:(

Allie

Allie

A forgotten update, the grace period of players memberships are gone.

mhj

Best update in a looong time. All the prices are fairly good. 100k coins is easy to gain guys.

OPness is finaly removed...

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Santa

Quote from: Allie on January 05, 2012, 03:08:00 AM

I'll explain a bit further.  The "Grace Period" was created for people who actually purchased membership, and since paypal sometimes skips automatic payments, we added that so the user does not have to worry about it if paypal skips it for a few days, then automatically recharges.  But after we added the snowballs, people would just use one snowball, and basically get a week of membership.  I had completely forgotten about the grace period, else I would have removed it the day snowballs were added.

Thanks.

~RedEyes.

Scythe

Quote from: Santa on January 05, 2012, 03:17:54 AM

I'll explain a bit further.  The "Grace Period" was created for people who actually purchased membership, and since paypal sometimes skips automatic payments, we added that so the user does not have to worry about it if paypal skips it for a few days, then automatically recharges.  But after we added the snowballs, people would just use one snowball, and basically get a week of membership.  I had completely forgotten about the grace period, else I would have removed it the day snowballs were added.

Thanks.

~RedEyes.
damn u noticed
Don't think, feel

Santa

Quote from: Scythe on January 05, 2012, 03:22:47 AM

Thanks.

~RedEyes.
damn u noticed

I noticed 3 days after the snowballs were released.  I didn't want to reboot the server until the new year.

Iridion

Quote from: Santa on January 05, 2012, 03:37:20 AM
Quote from: Scythe on January 05, 2012, 03:22:47 AM

I'll explain a bit further.  The "Grace Period" was created for people who actually purchased membership, and since paypal sometimes skips automatic payments, we added that so the user does not have to worry about it if paypal skips it for a few days, then automatically recharges.  But after we added the snowballs, people would just use one snowball, and basically get a week of membership.  I had completely forgotten about the grace period, else I would have removed it the day snowballs were added.

Thanks.

~RedEyes.
damn u noticed

I noticed 3 days after the snowballs were released.  I didn't want to reboot the server until the new year.
what a nice person

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

Wutfk ?  100k coins for transform coupon ?......I bought a few of those a day -.-.  (goes to Neo for coins) lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

RedNeon

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-