May 22, 2024, 09:16:57 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » fears?

fears?

Started by JustRK, August 10, 2014, 01:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

So I used to be scared of heights as a kid, not anymore though. At the moment I don't think I've got any fears, do you? be honest lmao

on a side note; here's a picture of me free climbing a really high mountainside which I took yesterday  ;D because **** heights!!
(click to show/hide)

Cooky

I am afraid of spiders, pretty much bugs in general

also never been a fan of the dark, though I have gotten better with it

I am not really scared of heights. I am more scared of falling. often times being up high gives me a rush which I actually like.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

August 10, 2014, 02:07:48 PM #3 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 02:16:02 PM by hawk5005
arachophobia. I know spiders aren't harmful in my area, but I was talking to this old lady once (when I was visiting my grandparents) and as she was speaking a freaking spider crawled out of her ear. She went to the doctor afterwards and found out that that spider was the reason why she had no hearing in that ear for months.
I even read of that incident in a local paper a few days later.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Cooky on August 10, 2014, 02:01:03 PM
I am afraid of spiders, pretty much bugs in general

also never been a fan of the dark, though I have gotten better with it

I am not really scared of heights. I am more scared of falling. often times being up high gives me a rush which I actually like.
this, but when i come too high i am more scared.. like 20-40meters.

and sometimes i am scared of swimming in wather cause i am afraid of what is under me..
but i am still jumping in to the ocean ;)

and testing my body/fears, pushes my self to do more stuff ;)
<br />

JustRK

@ yz    isn't australia where those killer jellyfish swim around?  do you not like to swim in the deep or is it just the marine life lol

@cooky / robo i used to be absolutely mortified of falling to my death until i tried cliff diving, someone pushed me off the cliff my very first time and I ended up loving the feel of free falling soooo that's where my quest for extreme sporting took place ^^

wow hawk I could see why one would be cautious, must have been a small sneaky spider if the lady didn't feel it at all 0.0 i'd be pissed and freaked out if i saw it or it  happened to me

Cooky

I remember when my biggest fear in life used to be getting demoted

what a loser

Yz

everythin bout the ocean freaks me out, everythings so weird lookin, deadly and being lost in the ocean would be the worst thing that could happen to someone apart from obvious things like losing family n stuf
DISCORD killyzkill

qolderman

being alone in the house

everytime when i'm alone i think someone is gonna come out of the dark and stab me or scare the shit out of me then stab. or look from an other room at me with its scary ass eyes and creep the shit out of me

or when im alone in the night sleeping i think some random scary fegit is looking at me and when i open my eyes, he hides under my bed or in other room
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

JustRK

Quote from: qolderman on August 10, 2014, 02:43:32 PM
being alone in the house

everytime when i'm alone i think someone is gonna come out of the dark and stab me or scare the **** out of me then stab. or look from an other room at me with its scary ass eyes and creep the **** out of me

or when im alone in the night sleeping i think some random scary fegit is looking at me and when i open my eyes, he hides under my bed or in other room

if you get stabbed in your house randomly while alone at least you can smile and know you were right the whole time lmao  ;D

Dewo

Quote from: hawk5005 on August 10, 2014, 02:07:48 PM
arachophobia. I know spiders aren't harmful in my area, but I was talking to this old lady once (when I was visiting my grandparents) and as she was speaking a freaking spider crawled out of her ear. She went to the doctor afterwards and found out that that spider was the reason why she had no hearing in that ear for months.
I even read of that incident in a local paper a few days later.

ur ****ing kidding me

X

optisum1

Quote from: Robocop7ant on August 10, 2014, 02:10:49 PM
this, but when i come too high i am more scared.. like 20-40meters.

and sometimes i am scared of swimming in wather cause i am afraid of what is under me..
but i am still jumping in to the ocean ;)

and testing my body/fears, pushes my self to do more stuff ;)
[/quote]

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on August 10, 2014, 02:02:18 PM
the ocean
ya you're an islander that sux dude lol

-Speedy-

Okay here I go. Any bug, spiders , snakes , rodents , heights , scorpians (i live in a desert). Airplanes when it has turbulence. Not knowing if there's a test in my class and then failing it.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

-PeaceLover-

im scared of riven

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-