HyperShadic6

Quote from: fasterbro on June 28, 2013, 11:05:24 AM
Hyper did u took to much hash today?  :o
|@Toast oh ok.
@Fasterbro  What the... I don't eat rocks... Lawl

fasterbro

dimon69

Quote from: Toast on June 27, 2013, 06:17:33 PM
Graduated grade 8. I'm proud and sad the same time. Can't stop thinking about my past. :\
For the people who graduated already.. what's highschool like?
It's going to be hard, but awesome. About your new classmates, there are two options. You'll either meet great people[well at least most of them], either meet retarded ones. About the studies.. it's going to be a whole new level with higher expectations from teachers. And uhmm... Try to have as much fun as you can.. They are indeed the best years you will have before becoming a grown up ;).
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

Pokeh

Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 27, 2013, 06:57:04 PM
high school is easy and in canada only gr 12 matters lol.
This. Also, it's not a huge part of your life as people make it seem to be. after hs everyone just goes their own path and nobody really looks back.

Meta

Quote from: Toast on June 27, 2013, 06:17:33 PM
Graduated grade 8. I'm proud and sad the same time. Can't stop thinking about my past. :\
For the people who graduated already.. what's highschool like?

gratz bruh i graduated out of HS, my 4 yrs was both fun and dramatic, my senior wasn't the best year but i made it. just make sure you get your work done and when your a senior you'll be ready to graduate while working on which college you'll go to(if you plan on going)

Meteor

June 28, 2013, 03:08:48 PM #35 Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 03:12:51 PM by Meteor
Gz tost. :3
Just finished 11th grade today, 1 more year and school will be done for me and it'll be time for university! ;o Time passes by so fast.
Alice Cooper-Schools out

Btw you're still 11 for me. >:[

(click to show/hide)

zomniethe4

What the 11th  grade

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-