May 09, 2024, 01:19:02 PMLatest Member: LuellaKend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Bout_d has stopped working error please help info included{problem still stands}

Bout_d has stopped working error please help info included{problem still stands}

Started by russjen, September 05, 2010, 01:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

russjen

Hello!

I run into this error everytime i go to log-in.
The game will got through the patcher and start up but once i click log-in this happens. :(
I am running windows 7 home premium
This is what i have tried so far :
compatibility for windows xp service pack 2
compatibility for windows xp service pack 3
I have checked the boxed run as administrator and always ran as administrator on every attempt
deleted the version.text and re-patched it
download a different version of zylonshield.protect from a different topic where red eyes had posted it
turned off my security for all attempts
re-downloaded

So i have tried all this and everytime i get bout_d has stopped working and bout closes!

please help me. I also have team viewer the newest version if your willing to help me out
[/img]

I am KIBA ! Sharp teeth gr... :3

russjen

[/img]

Santa

Hello, I am 100% sure that you do not have your video driver installed. Please include your computer model, (E.G. Compac Presario xr4433). Or if you have a custom pc like me, please specify the video card you are using.

Once you post the required information, I will be able to find the driver for you.

~RedEyes.

Optimism

Quote from: RedEyes on September 05, 2010, 02:24:58 AM
Hello, I am 100% sure that you do not have your video driver installed. Please include your computer model, (E.G. Compac Presario xr4433). Or if you have a custom pc like me, please specify the video card you are using.

Once you post the required information, I will be able to find the driver for you.

~RedEyes.

Ken, wai you so smartz?
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Santa

russjen

[/img]

russjen

my computer model is Aspire 5536-5255 now i just put windows 7 ultimate and activated it too
[/img]

russjen

and i downloaded direct X and you do team viewer right now?
[/img]

Santa

russjen

Tell me when you can team viewer again and if u get any more ideas. Would it be possible to make a version without the shield? :P
[/img]

russjen

[/img]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-