May 21, 2024, 03:44:01 PMLatest Member: anaepsy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Ways To Make BoutCheetah Better.

Ways To Make BoutCheetah Better.

Started by Sainomi, September 16, 2011, 10:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sainomi

September 16, 2011, 10:18:50 PM Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 05:10:38 AM by Sainomi
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

supar

September 16, 2011, 10:48:57 PM #1 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 11:00:17 PM by supar
I don't know if it would work that well with items, but I don't know much about how possible things are. I like the idea though. BUT! My issue is...

Quote from: Sainomi on September 16, 2011, 10:18:50 PM
but IF I lose I would keep my 5+ bladium set and keep his 10m.

Why would you keep? >.>
Wouldn't he win your set and the keep the 10m?

edit;
All better.
I thought you meant to have it like that

Click

Good idea, but i think it should be limited to be done with gigas or coins, and not items such as a bladium set +5 or anything as good or better than that. And plus, there should be a limit to the gigas or coins too, so noobs cant stake like 100k coins, and lose to their friend.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Selene

KillerPig

1. (Stakeing)
Now We know sometimes pvp gets a lil boring We can put it A lil more exicting by useing @Stake
Example:I stake someone for my 5+ bladium set and he stakes me for 10m If I win I would keep my 5+ bladium set and his 10m but IF I lose he would keep my 5+ bladium set and keep his 10m.

2.Colors.
Colors we love them maybe ppl want to change the color of a bots parts/body/head now some of you might say:
HERPADERP TAKE TOO LONG TO MAKE ALL SETS. No problem theen we can just change the colors of the most used sets like
Bladium and elektra.

3.Text
Oh god im sure most of u will agree this but boutcheetahs font is horrible way to ugly =/ most ppl want to be the normals bots font.

4.Modded Parts
The modded parts in the shop are damn horrible =/ im sure there alot of ppl in here who can mod a part better I remeber Pheonix the guy who
made elektra said it was ugly this should be changed.

5.Gigas Defualt Trans?
In T-bots u could buy defualt transes in gigas even if ur ram u could buy surge transes I think this would be useful.

+1

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

BonzoDog

September 18, 2011, 07:06:00 PM #7 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 07:09:09 PM by BonzoDog
1. (Stakeing)
Now We know sometimes pvp gets a lil boring We can put it A lil more exicting by useing @Stake
Example:I stake someone for my 5+ bladium set and he stakes me for 10m If I win I would keep my 5+ bladium set and his 10m but IF I lose he would keep my 5+ bladium set and keep his 10m.

+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

great idea, havn't you ever said to someone "I bet I can beat you"?? notice the word "bet". many people would love to stake things so yeah, lets do this.

*one issue though*
what if they use Rush II / Uppercut II etc. would be an unfair way to win a bet. the only way to stop this would be to disallow II skills in "Staked PvP", but I doubt that could be coded into the game...

hawk5005

September 19, 2011, 08:42:13 AM #8 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 08:42:36 AM by hawk5005
Trans no, this isn't a freaking T-Bots private server, this is a BOUT private server.
Was suggested before but it won't be implemented.
Colors no, if you want a recolor do it yourself with the color replacement tool.
Text no, it's easier to read that the old one.
Mods, don't like them? Search on forums, there are thousands of mods awaiting for you to download them.
Stakeing I guess everyone has a different opinion about this, but personally I dislike it.

Styx

lol variation of apparel would be better than all looking the same at 150 ._.

Click

QuoteIn T-bots.
What is t-bots ? can anyone give me a link to their game ?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Tekimoto

1. (Stakeing)

2.Colors.
Colors we love them maybe ppl want to change the color of a bots parts/body/head now some of you might say:
HERPADERP TAKE TOO LONG TO MAKE ALL SETS. No problem theen we can just change the colors of the most used sets like
Bladium and elektra.

3.Text
Oh god im sure most of u will agree this but boutcheetahs font is horrible way to ugly =/ most ppl want to be the normals bots font.

4.Modded Parts
The modded parts in the shop are damn horrible =/ im sure there alot of ppl in here who can mod a part better I remeber Pheonix the guy who

5.Gigas Defualt Trans?
In T-bots u could buy defualt transes in gigas even if ur ram u could buy surge transes I think this would be useful.

1. +1, would be funny
2.  use gimp or w/e
3. meh neutral
4. not sure if he said that but ok... neutral
5.+1

mhj

1. (Stakeing)

2.Colors.
Bladium and elektra.

3.Text

4.Modded Parts

5.Gigas Defualt Trans?

1. Already suggest but still +1.
2. Make a mod yourself or get someone to do it.
3. Pointless to me.
4. There should be new sets instead of just a re-color.
5. Never.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-