May 21, 2024, 09:25:13 PMLatest Member: Robertbof

Warning

Started by Revenge10, February 21, 2012, 10:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenge10

OMG OMG Iam really bored of this.. every one is using this glitch and i really want to resolve it .. when people are wearing elektra while they are 200 then thier membership ends and be back to 150 they fill up thier inv. just to let the Elektra set Stuck on them .. and they don't remove it ... i have reported that issue alot for the Mods in the game like Mod Neo & Mod Selene & they were talking to the players to remove that set .. till today .. i saw someone .. lvl 150 wearing elektra i asked him my self 1st to remove it  he declind .. so i asked one of the mod's to talk to him (without saying names) that Mod refused my request and said in lobby (name) don't remove your set there is no rules to make you remove it .. i waited a while then another Mod came so i made the same request to tell the same player to remove the set ,, that Mod did his/her job and told the player that he should change his set .. he refused and argued too much .. so .. now i have an idea may be helpful on that common issue :-

return the grace period of the membership but not for 6 days .. for may be 1-3 days
send the player whose membership will end soon a mail on the fourms and another to his own personal email  that his membership will end on example dd/mm/yyyy so that person will be got his chance to get the Set off and he have been warned ..so if he didn't remove the set and his memb ends and he got no space on his inv. ..he will lose his set  ..  if you did this the players will take care more for thier items and they will care more for the membership time and no one will use this glitch again

Please Think About It

Nucleaon

Report the mod that refused to do his/her job.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Revenge10

Quote from: Nucleaon on February 21, 2012, 10:20:38 PM
Report the mod that refused to do his/her job.
i have thought about doing that .. but i found it useless & even if i reported him/her now i have no proof no screenshot!! :S

Allie

Report their names to me. I will take care of everything until this problem is resolved (blame Kenny for not implementing my solution to this problem).

NeoKiller

Quote from: Revenge10 on February 21, 2012, 10:15:17 PM
return the grace period of the membership but not for 6 days .. for may be 1-3 days

As far as I know the grace period was removed in december already.

Revenge10

thats why i said return not make :)

NeoKiller

Oh, I misread, sorry.

Revenge10

RedNeon

Quote from: Santa on February 16, 2012, 06:07:47 PM
Quote from: mhj on February 16, 2012, 06:03:38 PM
Quote from: Santa on February 16, 2012, 05:57:24 PM
Can someone explain to me how to make this happen again.  I feel like fixing a few more things today.

Thanks.
When membership runs out and the person has his inventory full.

Oh, i see now.  Lul.. I'll fix this by the next update.  I will have it just remove the stats from the armour if their membership is expired.  I'm going to remove the check to auto remove the items though, so it will basically just make all stats 0 on the items above their level.

speedy101

Allie your patch didnt work it only made it worse my invetory was completely emty i took it off since it is NOW a bug just saying
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

speedy101

February 23, 2012, 10:49:16 AM #10 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 10:49:56 AM by speedy101
Quote from: RedNeon on February 22, 2012, 09:32:58 AM
Quote from: Santa on February 16, 2012, 06:07:47 PM
Quote from: mhj on February 16, 2012, 06:03:38 PM
Quote from: Santa on February 16, 2012, 05:57:24 PM
Can someone explain to me how to make this happen again.  I feel like fixing a few more things today.

Thanks.
When membership runs out and the person has his inventory full.

Oh, i see now.  Lul.. I'll fix this by the next update.  I will have it just remove the stats from the armour if their membership is expired.  I'm going to remove the check to auto remove the items though, so it will basically just make all stats 0 on the items above their level.
Sorry bout the double post AND I TOLD YOU i said whats the point of me taking armor off if it doesnt give stats but NOOO NO1 listened

ZeroUH

If you use any member item without membership, the item won't give you any stats.

speedy101

Quote from: ZeroUH on February 23, 2012, 10:52:10 AM
If you use any member item without membership, the item won't give you any stats.
Long Story ZeroUH

Allie

Quote from: speedy101 on February 23, 2012, 10:46:49 AM
Allie your patch didnt work it only made it worse my invetory was completely emty i took it off since it is NOW a bug just saying

My patch worked. You're crazy. You took it off "NOW" because you can't op yourself with it.

speedy101

what do you mean OP myself i never got the stats for it in the first place

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-