May 13, 2024, 10:34:47 AMLatest Member: Jewelver
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Why Top Guilds do not have a 99.9% Professional Force

Why Top Guilds do not have a 99.9% Professional Force

Started by XenoPath, May 14, 2011, 10:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XenoPath

Reasons Are:
1. Refusing to Learn the Infinite Combo Technique as stated in MTCyber's Guide.
2. Immature and Irrtating
3. Inactivity
4. Lies. Example: Bot999 says in forums :  Applying for [Insert Guild Name Here]. Will be extremely Active and contributing to guild. However, He does not, and goes inactive. Mostly happen to Top guilds.
5. Lack of Friendship and Bonding in Guild. Example: Only the more pro and famous/notorious ppl get into guild Sectors and PvPs. The others are ignored or isolated.
6. Being a Bitch or Bastard towards fellow players and takes Friends For Granted.
7. Being Unfair, Arrogant, Ignorant, Judgmental, Biased etc.

I hope this would encourage your spirits and may u understand that, I meant NO Offense to any guild[If Any], and this is why some guilds get neglected and got dropped out and many other causes.

Yours Sincerely,
Xeno

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

zepher2211

This whole post is offensive and useless, delete it.
Powersurge
Headstrong

hawk5005

May 14, 2011, 11:13:53 AM #2 Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 11:17:38 AM by hawk5005
Quote from: zepher2211 on May 14, 2011, 11:04:47 AM
This whole post is offensive and useless, delete it.
This, also this doesn't happen to the TOP guilds, this happens to the lower guilds...
Redemption is a family, CourageCrew is a family, Silence is a family, friendship does exist.
If you go inactive you get kicked, if you are a "Bitch" you get kicked, nobody is refusing to learn anything and nobody is irritating.
I am saying that from my experience as a Redemption member, and I am sure that Silence and CourageCrew are the same.

NeoKiller

zepher2211

TRON is not such a great guild that you should endeavor to give others advice, there's a reason we're higher in the rankings.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Corr

He's right though.

Think about it for a minute about your in-guild fights. All of you guys lashed out on forums and put your guilds on the brink of extinction.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

zepher2211

Quote from: Corr on May 14, 2011, 02:03:43 PM
He's right though.

Think about it for a minute about your in-guild fights. All of you guys lashed out on forums and put your guilds on the brink of extinction.

Fights aren't within our guilds it's between guilds, if you're going to be logical be smart too; he says nothing about fights between guilds he's stating problems within the guild, and none of them make sense.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Corr

No, in-guild fights. Because about 60% of your members are probably 40% of someone elses'.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-