May 12, 2024, 12:15:57 PMLatest Member: Nicholesycle
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Why was my rulebreaker thread removed/moved?

Why was my rulebreaker thread removed/moved?

Started by Cooky, November 16, 2012, 10:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

I made a rulebreaker thread this morning called [Possible] Rulebreakers 11/15-11/16 and posted a bunch of rulebreakers..

For those who dont know, I use my rulebreaker threads throughout the day to report more rulebreakers that I find.

So I was shocked to see at 7:45pm that the thread had vanished. At least wait until the end of the day... I mean cmon. Whoever moved it, please move it back. Now I have to go to work and will not have time to post the rulebreakers and I will have to make a new thread tomorrow. 

When someone makes a rulebreaker thread for a particular day maybe next time please leave it until the end of the day?

Thank you

NeoKiller

Cooky

Energized

dat awkward moment when selene allways post on rulebreakers threads and shit, but not on dis one. lawl

Selene

November 17, 2012, 01:56:43 PM #4 Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 02:18:05 PM by Selene
When a in-game Mod or Gm has already seen the report(s) and replied I move it. I don't move it right away though.

Just make another topic.

Materger

I don't see why it's so difficult to just report the rule breakers from that day, today that were missing.

She moved it because she didn't see anymore reports on it, just because you tend to report rule-breakers throughout the day doesn't mean she has to wait for you to update your thread.

Cooky-"When someone makes a rulebreaker thread for a particular day maybe next time please leave it until the end of the day? "

There's no requirement to wait for you to update it, once that thread is moved it can still be seen by GM's and Admins, so basically it's like it was never moved.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

ok I understand thanks for replying selene and materger

Materger

Quote from: Cooky on November 17, 2012, 02:18:24 PM

No thank you for understanding, also show me another video of you owning nubs on black Ops II   plox!
;D

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

Quote from: Materger on November 17, 2012, 02:21:32 PM
Quote from: Cooky on November 17, 2012, 02:18:24 PM

No thank you for understanding, also show me another video of you owning nubs on black Ops II   plox!
;D
challenge accepted

Black Ops 2 Headshot Through Wall

NeoKiller

Cooky

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 17, 2012, 02:48:12 PM
why so off topic?
doesnt matter that much, the thread is already done because my question was answered

its not like this is report a rulebreaker section or anything

Selene

Yz

no topic to stay on.. it got answered o_O

so, i;ll just lock this. if you need it unlocked for something please PM me
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-