May 13, 2024, 05:27:55 AMLatest Member: PatI075800
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Why the hell am I banned ?!

Why the hell am I banned ?!

Started by yaks, February 02, 2013, 02:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yaks

Dear,

6 months ago I was playing this game. But then for no reason I was banned! I had sent some mails to the staff because i doesn't did anything wrong. They unbanned me, I go back in the game, I join a room. In the room was a hacker but i didn't knew it. He started playing and i saw he was a hacker. After the game i left the room and did some games on my own. When iI entered the game the next day I was banned again! I had sent a few mails again with what happended to the staff. This time I get no anwser! So I stopped playing because I was a pretty high level and doesn't had the mood to start hole over again.

Now I want to play the game back. But because my account was still banned I made a new. So after making a new account  with a other emailadress i started playing again(I had made this account when my other account was banned but I stopped playing because it was boring because I was a low level again). So i played a few games and everything was going good. But after a few games I get a kind of network error. So I tought ok I will start again. Started the game again logged back in. I made a room again and started playing again. In my first game i get the same network error again. Then I tought not again. I stopped playing for that day. The next day(today) I want to play a game. I started the game up and a message appeared that I was banned!
So I am banned AGAIN for no reason, and I didn't broke any rule! I am very upset that this can happen! This is very unprofessional!

So my question is how this can happen. This is not normal that you can banned for no reason!

I am hoping to see an anwser soon.

Yours sincerely
Yaks

Sorry for my bad english

Selene

yaks

Quote from: Selene on February 02, 2013, 02:15:03 PM
What are your in-game names?

Thank you for the fast reply.
My old ingame name i don't know anymore. Sorry about that. My new ingame name I think it is yak but I am  not shure. I never really pay attention to it ingame name because normal it is not important.

thank you

Selene

February 02, 2013, 02:23:38 PM #3 Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 02:36:12 PM by Selene
If you don't know your in-game names, how am I able to help you? lol.

Yakk is your new in-game name and it is banned for hack-leeching.

We wouldn't ban players without a reason.

Materger

February 02, 2013, 02:33:20 PM #4 Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 02:37:41 PM by Materger
Why did you wait six months to tell us, I never got a PM about your account being banned(from you). I also wasn't able to do much about it six months ago(I wasn't a mod yet I think).

In those six months that passed you should have at least two lv 221 accounts, remembering your ign is important, it represents what you will be called in the game and could have helped us find out more about what happened.

Anyhow if you do happen to remember your old IGN let us know,we will look into it.

*Edit*- just read Selene's post and either you have a history of joining hack rooms(by mistake) or you're a leecher pro. >: d

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-