May 12, 2024, 07:22:22 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » why was I banned?

why was I banned?

Started by Lance, March 06, 2011, 06:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance

March 06, 2011, 06:41:08 AM Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 06:46:29 AM by Lance
apparently I have been banned from boutcheetah.... I have been in a couple of lobbies with hackers, but have never hacked myself.... Is it illegal to be in a hackers lobby? If so, please unban me and i will never go in one again. I have never hacked (unless changing the program from fullscreen to windowed mode is hacking)
so I dont see why im banned? at least give me an explanation for this.....

EDIT: Also, I suggest that you say that hack leeching is against the rules when you start up the game, A lot of new players, like myself, did not know that was a bannable offence. I had to read the forums a fair amount to find it.

Gramps

1. Read the rules first.
2. Do you really think its ok to "cheat" in a game
3. you was in 20 games with a hacker, not a couple as you said.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Lance

Quote from: Gramps on March 06, 2011, 06:46:57 AM
1. Read the rules first.
2. Do you really think its ok to "cheat" in a game
3. you was in 20 games with a hacker, not a couple as you said.

Am I technically cheating? To find that out you have to read the rules, and i doubt that most of the players do that. Now ive learnt the hard way, is it possible to be unbanned after a certain amount of time, or is it permanent? Thats all I want to know.

20 games is about 5 mins of play time. Its really not much, considering how you instantly win as soon as they start the game. Ive only started playing this week, give me a break....

Iridion

Send a PM to RedEyes writing a paragraph about why you should be banned.
I'm sure it won't be hard for you. :)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Lance

Quote from: Iridion on March 06, 2011, 06:56:00 AM
Send a PM to RedEyes writing a paragraph about why you should be banned.
I'm sure it won't be hard for you. :)

thanks for the advice.

ZeroUH

Quote from: Lance on March 06, 2011, 06:54:38 AM
20 games is about 5 mins of play time. Its really not much, considering how you instantly win as soon as they start the game. Ive only started playing this week, give me a break....

It doesn't metter if you hacked for 5 mins or for 1 hour.... The point is, you broke the rules...

Lance

Quote from: ZeroUH on March 06, 2011, 07:07:44 AM
Quote from: Lance on March 06, 2011, 06:54:38 AM

It doesn't metter if you hacked for 5 mins or for 1 hour.... The point is, you broke the rules...

wow actually spend the time to read the thread instead of posting this crap. I never hacked. lol.

Iridion

But hack leeching is still against the rules. Now when RedEyes will unban you, just avoid playing with a hacker again. :)

thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

Stop Lying and also stop debating about it. Make a new account and go playing.
All this theards in this section about "Why I got banned" are unnecessary and should get closed.

Lance

Quote from: Iridion on March 06, 2011, 07:15:59 AM
But hack leeching is still against the rules. Now when RedEyes will unban you, just avoid playing with a hacker again. :)

It is, but as you can see it is obvious I never deliberately searched for hackers so I could hack leech. I just played in lobbies I found by luck.

ZeroUH

Quote from: Lance on March 06, 2011, 07:11:17 AM
wow actually spend the time to read the thread instead of posting this crap. I never hacked. lol.

Quote from: Allie on December 29, 2010, 11:47:14 AM
1. No hacking/hack leeching.
2. No account sharing/trading/selling.
3. No scamming.
4. No glitching.
5. No staff impersonation.
6. No flaming or harassing of another player of any sort.
7. No using proxies.
8. No multi-clienting.

Can you read the 1st rule, please? You broke the rules by hacking or leeching. If not, why the auto-ban system banned you? Don't come here trying be to be smart saying "I did nothing" because it knows you did...

NeoKiller

Nobody cares how the hell you got in a room with a hacker, the fact is you did it, now stop trying to get your account unbanned.
Cause you dont deserve it and I hope you will never get unbanned.

Iridion

Quote from: ZeroUH on March 06, 2011, 07:20:54 AM
Quote from: Lance on March 06, 2011, 07:11:17 AM

Quote from: Allie on December 29, 2010, 11:47:14 AM
1. No hacking/hack leeching.
2. No account sharing/trading/selling.
3. No scamming.
4. No glitching.
5. No staff impersonation.
6. No flaming or harassing of another player of any sort.
7. No using proxies.
8. No multi-clienting.

Can you read the 1st rule, please? You broke the rules by hacking or leeching. If not, why the auto-ban system banned you? Don't come here trying be to be smart saying "I did nothing" because it knows you did...

You should lock those topics after explanation is given :>

thats how we roll maddie

ZeroUH

Quote from: Iridion on March 06, 2011, 07:23:31 AM

You should lock those topics after explanation is given :>
Waiting for Redeyes read and post...Oh Wait! He can do that even if it's locked. Zero...you bastard -_-'

And Lance... You're warned by being agressive. Next time, you will recive a green dot under your name.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-