May 04, 2024, 03:33:47 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » survey for zc bug

survey for zc bug

Started by patrick0594, August 19, 2013, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patrick0594

i did Fryday a paid survey for 5,600 Zylon Shop Coins after i completed it there came to stand: You have completed the survey succesfully in dutch, after i did ggo back to the zylon shop there stood: You have 0 Zylon coins and today the day I still have 0 zylon coins, can someone please help?

JustRK

Quote from: patrick0594 on August 19, 2013, 04:32:09 PM
i did Fryday a paid survey for 5,600 Zylon Shop Coins after i completed it there came to stand: You have completed the survey succesfully in dutch, after i did ggo back to the zylon shop there stood: You have 0 Zylon coins and today the day I still have 0 zylon coins, can someone please help?

First check your offer status by clicking the "Support"  button.  It's on the far right of the tool bar and looks like this:

Most Popular     Local Deals     Surveys     New     More                                                                Support

It will tell you what step your offer is going through. Also remember that they know if you put fake information and if this is what you did then they most likely canceled your reward.  If you bought something to obtain your reward then you have to wait until it's been delivered or the payment has posted.

KillerPig

yeah it happened to me too for 960 coins

just cancel your order and buy the zg coins

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Santa

If you do not get the zylon coins for completing a survey, then you have to contact Trial Pay using the support tab.

That's the only way for them to correct the issue.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-