May 09, 2024, 11:51:22 PMLatest Member: SugerlaUnret
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » New guy needs advice! Which BOT is right for me?

New guy needs advice! Which BOT is right for me?

Started by MasterManiac13, December 16, 2010, 11:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterManiac13

Well actualy i have been playing bots for a long time and had gotten tired of all the bugs and problems so i just forgot about it for a little while. then it got shut down, but then i found this site and all i can say props to you BoutChetah for giving this game new life! ;)

Now the thing is i could never make up my mind on a bot. sure i would eventualy choose and play but it would be somewhere around lvl 30-40 that i would scrap the bot, choose a new one and start again. see im not a big fan of multi-accounts, i prefer one solid account to stick with so im asking, what bot is right for me?

i like speed, stealth and suporting my team. i never run from i fight but i dont like beeing the tanker on a team.

you tell me...

bangaer2

Quote from: MasterManiac13 on December 16, 2010, 11:18:30 AM
Well actualy i have been playing bots for a long time and had gotten tired of all the bugs and problems so i just forgot about it for a little while. then it got shut down, but then i found this site and all i can say props to you BoutChetah for giving this game new life! ;)

Now the thing is i could never make up my mind on a bot. sure i would eventualy choose and play but it would be somewhere around lvl 30-40 that i would scrap the bot, choose a new one and start again. see im not a big fan of multi-accounts, i prefer one solid account to stick with so im asking, what bot is right for me?

i like speed, stealth and suporting my team. i never run from i fight but i dont like beeing the tanker on a team.

you tell me...
I understand what you mean, and i still haven't chosed mine yet though im like you :P  You should pick surge!!
Surge 3 main stats are Speed, Ranged Attack(Gun damage) and Evade(You have a chance of Evading an attack) Surge focuses alot on running and striking with speed. ;)
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

hawk5005

The bot it suits you better is Surge because you like speed and stealth(surge can run very fast),Ram and Patch are both tankers :P

MasterManiac13

Well i have tried surge before but only once. i have tried patch and ram too many times. so i guess i will try surge and i will see you out there.

hawk5005

Quote from: MasterManiac13 on December 16, 2010, 11:27:42 AM
Well i have tried surge before but only once. i have tried patch and ram too many times. so i guess i will try surge and i will see you out there.
A bit later because the servers are offline for the moment  :P

MasterManiac13

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 16, 2010, 11:30:55 AM
A bit later because the servers are offline for the moment  :P
Whats going on? is there a bug or are there regular hours for servers?

hawk5005

Petrescu

TY Allie

Lyric_

Be a surge and I'll get you to level 40 + today!

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Petrescu

=)) I am ram and i can solo my level+10/13 levels sectors( well, i have hudge experience too)

TY Allie

hawk5005

Quote from: Petrescu on December 16, 2010, 11:43:39 AM
=)) I am ram and i can solo my level+10/13 levels sectors( well, i have hudge experience too)
....huh?

Petrescu

TY Allie

hawk5005

MasterManiac13

Quote from: HideYourKids on December 16, 2010, 11:41:48 AM
Be a surge and I'll get you to level 40 + today!
im in on that HYK! i will meet you when the servers go back online.

MasterManiac13

i like all bots so i will make two more acounts but this will be my main...

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-