May 06, 2024, 01:31:06 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Paintball!!!

Paintball!!!

Started by Bombz, May 06, 2014, 03:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bombz

Make a pvp tag where it enables paintball mode which gives you unlimited ammo and turns your shots to look like paintballs and shoot at your enemies to coat them completely which could take about 10 or so shots and whoever is coated completely loses

:)

JustRK

That is actually a really cool idea lol  ;D

Something fun for everyone, that would be fun on all maps big and small.

Xx Itz Ian

this is pretty cool, you could use the teamcolor mods from pvp to recolor the armors when hit by a bullet.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

leapman

This is one creative ass idea  8)

+1

Allie/Kenny better not get lazy and put this in the game ASAP.  >:(
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

BlackStickre

Dat baddass idea, all the little kids go creazy bcse theyre to young to paintball :3  ::)

hur9

zanzona

MrScorpion <3

Cooky

this seems like it would be a cool 'fun' mode to play

but too much of a challenge to add

medchiller

May 07, 2014, 01:35:20 AM #9 Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 01:38:37 AM by medchiller
+1 Good idea but in contrast to what Cooky said I think it would be fairly do able. There could be a ton of way this could be done but the way it's suggested here would probably a hassle thus I see why Cooky said it would be lots of work. If it were to be the way Bombz suggested there would have to be a different mod for each hit that they took and the transitions between these would probably be clunky.

If I were to do it I would sacrifice some of the aesthetics for functionality and an easier to make game mode. Use the already in game scoreboard (press s) so you could check how many hits everyone has once you get 10 you're out.

Edit: Just thought of this, I don't really know how the merc and player respawning works  as far as graphics go but you could have everyone invisible to start out with and with every hit they receive they get a shade darker (anyone who has respawned in base will probably know what I'm talking about). The invisible part is just something I thought would be cool but not at all necessary for the idea. Don't know how the code of the game works so I don't really know if it would even work.

LightRequiem

I think we should change the POV to first person and give all the players rocket launchers for maximum futuristic bot gameplay.

Pein

I bet this was inspired by mine.

Link:

Bombz

Thanks all for the support guys  :)

Quote from: medchiller on May 07, 2014, 01:35:20 AM
+1 Good idea but in contrast to what Cooky said I think it would be fairly do able. There could be a ton of way this could be done but the way it's suggested here would probably a hassle thus I see why Cooky said it would be lots of work. If it were to be the way Bombz suggested there would have to be a different mod for each hit that they took and the transitions between these would probably be clunky.

If I were to do it I would sacrifice some of the aesthetics for functionality and an easier to make game mode. Use the already in game scoreboard (press s) so you could check how many hits everyone has once you get 10 you're out.

Edit: Just thought of this, I don't really know how the merc and player respawning works  as far as graphics go but you could have everyone invisible to start out with and with every hit they receive they get a shade darker (anyone who has respawned in base will probably know what I'm talking about). The invisible part is just something I thought would be cool but not at all necessary for the idea. Don't know how the code of the game works so I don't really know if it would even work.

Good point  :o

Bombz

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-