May 06, 2024, 09:43:01 PMLatest Member: Hayden91P9
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » marketplace suggestion

marketplace suggestion

Started by qolderman, May 11, 2014, 05:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

Was searching something in marketplace and thought of this:
(click to show/hide)
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

hur9

Cooky

FalseProphet

+1, like this;)? (excuse the crazy price was too lazy to change values and botstract, coins etc.)

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

qolderman

Quote from: FalseProphet on May 11, 2014, 08:39:49 AM
+1, like this;)? (excuse the crazy price was too lazy to change values and botstract, coins etc.)

(click to show/hide)
ye, something like this, but other buttons
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

FalseProphet

Quote from: qolderman on May 11, 2014, 08:42:44 AM

(click to show/hide)
ye, something like this, but other buttons

If you can explain in more details i can make another edited copy with the right buttons and stuff for you.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

if u look at the picture he made, it shows 'BUY IT' buttons on the items, so u could buy them

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on May 11, 2014, 10:41:03 AM
if u look at the picture he made, it shows 'BUY IT' buttons on the items, so u could buy them

Not quite sure what you mean? So that if you wanted to buy the item it would then link you to a list full of that specific item? or just buy the item which is listed there. If it's just the item that's listed there, then i don't see why one word makes a difference.

JustRK

It's a good suggestion ^^ it would help if we could filter out ridiculously priced items such as the ones which cost max coins because we all know there's no way anyone would purchase that.

The buttons would do well in the lowest priced section though  ;D

Cooky

Quote from: FalseProphet on May 11, 2014, 10:43:49 AM

Not quite sure what you mean? So that if you wanted to buy the item it would then link you to a list full of that specific item? or just buy the item which is listed there. If it's just the item that's listed there, then i don't see why one word makes a difference.

what are you talking about  'one word doesn't make a difference' ?

you cant even buy the items listed in the marketplace home page

putting a 'buy it' button next to the items would make a big difference

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on May 11, 2014, 11:03:33 AM
Quote from: FalseProphet on May 11, 2014, 10:43:49 AM

what are you talking about  'one word doesn't make a difference' ?

you cant even buy the items listed in the marketplace home page

putting a 'buy it' button next to the items would make a big difference

Why change the buttons? i just re-used what was already inputted. That's what i was trying to say. Still does the same thing, just like how the other buttons do. My ss is a ss of the homepage of market which i edited to have a buy button as an example of what he might be suggesting.

Cooky

I did not notice the buy buttons u included in your picture

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on May 11, 2014, 11:22:39 AM
I did not notice the buy buttons u included in your picture
Aha it's ok common mistake xd.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-