May 20, 2024, 12:35:16 AMLatest Member: anapahignign
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Hi! I'm back after 5-7 years!

Hi! I'm back after 5-7 years!

Started by sicko07, October 22, 2013, 06:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Quote from: Epic xD on October 23, 2013, 07:50:34 PM
Quote from: Purple on October 23, 2013, 07:44:33 PM
stop being an old*** and let him enjoy the community. It may not be as good but it's still great...for the most part anyway.
I'm not being an old*** -- I'm looking at things from a critical perspective. The community is not great when you have a bunch of 10 year olds ass kissing to the admins and pretending to be hot ****. That's not cool, let alone great. I also would say that it's very far from great that the one of the admins of this game doesn't want to give base the update it deserves because he/she doesn't like me. ::) How is that great? That's being based off of petty politics from 4 years ago that should not matter when I'm willing to put my differences aside to help out.

I did say for the most part. Sure Allie has too big of an ego to let you help, and Kenny --CENSORED BECAUSE I DONT WANNA GET BANNED--, but for the most part I feel like the community is good enough to warrant sticking around.

^**** im special xd

medchiller

October 24, 2013, 01:45:56 AM #16 Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 01:48:27 AM by medchiller
Regardless of what you think Lyfe it's not all that bad. From what new players have said it's a welcoming and friendly community even if is not the biggest and best base community. Welcome back! Hope you enjoy BoutCheetah :)

-Speedy-

Quote from: Epic xD on October 23, 2013, 07:50:34 PM
Quote from: Purple on October 23, 2013, 07:44:33 PM
stop being an old*** and let him enjoy the community. It may not be as good but it's still great...for the most part anyway.
I'm not being an old*** -- I'm looking at things from a critical perspective. The community is not great when you have a bunch of 10 year olds ass kissing to the admins and pretending to be hot ****. That's not cool, let alone great. I also would say that it's very far from great that the one of the admins of this game doesn't want to give base the update it deserves because he/she doesn't like me. ::) How is that great? That's being based off of petty politics from 4 years ago that should not matter when I'm willing to put my differences aside to help out.
I respect you^.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

sicko07

Well that escalated rather quickly.

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-