May 10, 2024, 09:59:17 AMLatest Member: WilliamElusa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Why Piggy is Sad.

Why Piggy is Sad.

Started by KillerPig, June 20, 2011, 06:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

I can't help but notice the recent spike in In-Game-Mod Applications. People were probably like, "If that dumb 'ol pig can do it, why can't I?" That makes me sad.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

You talk about yourself being mod a lot. o________o I'm sure they're doing it for the same reason you did.
DISCORD killyzkill

inb4lyfe

June 20, 2011, 06:58:57 PM #2 Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:08:13 PM by inb4lyfe
aszdfasfasdf
No, I made a guild called BR Super Stars before you had that title.
Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

Yz

Quote from: inb4lyfe on June 20, 2011, 06:58:57 PM
^what a bad attempt to have power/feel important?

wat? And you copyextended my title D ;
DISCORD killyzkill

Toast

How would you know? Has anyone even said that?

RAUDOG

Quote from: killerpig on June 20, 2011, 06:19:01 PM
I can't help but notice the recent spike in In-Game-Mod Applications. People were probably like, "If that dumb 'ol pig can do it, why can't I?" That makes me sad.
Pig stop tripping, Allie picked you for a reason, pick ur head up and keep on trucking.

KillerPig

June 21, 2011, 01:48:32 PM #6 Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 01:50:44 PM by killerpig
Lul this was spam, meaning I wrote this for the hell of it, mainly because I was bored. Take it easy guys, I just joshin'.

Quote from: Tricky on June 20, 2011, 06:57:38 PM
You talk about yourself being mod a lot. o________o I'm sure they're doing it for the same reason you did.

I did this in hopes it could re-spark my love for this game / make it better. Most people just signed up for the free membership and powers.

Yz

Quote from: killerpig on June 21, 2011, 01:48:32 PM
Lul this was spam, meaning I wrote this for the hell of it, mainly because I was bored. Take it easy guys, I just joshin'.

Quote from: Tricky on June 20, 2011, 06:57:38 PM

I did this in hopes it could re-spark my love for this game / make it better. Most people just signed up for the free membership and powers.

Nd yet they don't talk about the fact they're ingame mod so much which is what you'd except from someone who is power hungry.
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

Oh, and congrats Tricky. Did you recently get promoted or am I late?

Yz

Quote from: killerpig on June 21, 2011, 04:47:13 PM
Oh, and congrats Tricky. Did you recently get promoted or am I late?

Quite recently sir. Plz get comp back so I can lrn2base with you 3:
DISCORD killyzkill

mkratochvil

piggy i miss you!! i cant wait for my computer to start working again so i can play boutcheetah!!

dont do drugs dont have unprotected sex dont be violent... leave that to me - mkratochvil XD

123bomb123

If that dumb 'ol pig can do it, why can't I?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Kevin

A humans instinct is to compare their current life style (if spoken about in real life) or virtual achievements (any online game) to that of not necessarily the people/players themselves but to their acquisition of wealth, rare items, and or ranks. That's how life works.

You achieved something virtually which is still an accomplishment, and other players felt that they needed the same opportunity.

Rossbach

Welcome to the modern day. Soon we will live inside the matrix.

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

June 24, 2011, 06:49:54 AM #14 Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 06:52:08 AM by killerpig
@Tricky
I'll be back in 4 days or so for about 1 day. But then I have to leave again for my dad's cousin's cousin's funeral. I didn't even know the guy, but I still have to go...

@mkrat
Lol I miss you too. <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-