May 21, 2024, 07:15:58 AMLatest Member: ScottDub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Opinion on gay marriage?

Opinion on gay marriage?

Started by Purple, November 16, 2013, 03:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Experiences

I support gay marriage. You should be able to marry whoever you want to marry.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

medchiller

Do what you want with who you want. Even if I didn't support it not like it effects me at all :)

Santa

Quote from: medchiller on November 16, 2013, 06:21:33 PM
Do what you want with who you want. Even if I didn't support it not like it effects me at all :)

what if it was a person who wanted to marry a murderer that killed your mother (in a hypothetical situation)?

medchiller

Quote from: Santa on November 16, 2013, 06:28:05 PM
Quote from: medchiller on November 16, 2013, 06:21:33 PM
what if it was a person who wanted to marry a murderer that killed your mother (in a hypothetical situation)?
Since this is saying that I know the person because I can see they're getting married they would already be dead. Heheh. :)

hur9

hawk5005

There's people getting married to their virtual characters.
If they want to marry a person of the same gender then go for it. It doesn't hurt me as a person so I couldn't care less.

Cooky

doesn't affect me, so I don't care  :D

ghostkid17

It does not matter to me, but if they're happy, let them be happy.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Jeffalo13

not pro-gay marriage because marriage is by definition a union of man and woman.  like that's what it is.  marriage is not defined by two people in love who are joined. 

pretty neutral with gay people being together, though.  love who you want, i don't give a shit.  just don't call me homophobic for being straight and not thinking you should get married. 

hey, more girls for us straight guys, so go for it gay men.  i really don't care.  at all.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Selene

Don't double post. Edit your post.

lara538

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on November 16, 2013, 11:58:51 PM
not pro-gay marriage because marriage is by definition a union of man and woman.  like that's what it is.  marriage is not defined by two people in love who are joined.  

pretty neutral with gay people being together, though.  love who you want, i don't give a ****.  just don't call me homophobic for being straight and not thinking you should get married.  

hey, more girls for us straight guys, so go for it gay men.  i really don't care.  at all.

I would say u are conservative not homophobic, just cuz u think they shouldnt get married, it doesnt make u homophobic. Btw if u didnt meant religiously, the marriage laws can change with no problems, so it would technically "change" the definition of marriage. From what i saw i think u are in the religious way, cuz there is no **** like marriage was created to be that way and it must stay as it is. Marriage was created by the man, not god, and things created by the man can improve, change,get updated. Between generations the vision that non-gay ppl have of gay ppl is changing to "better", for example, compare ur vision to ur father or grandfather vision of homossexuality, its very prob different and u will prob have a more "modern" vision, this way gay marriage will be allowed all around the world, there will still have exceptions, like islamic countries, ofc.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Jeffalo13

Quote from: lara538 on November 17, 2013, 12:52:09 AM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on November 16, 2013, 11:58:51 PM
not pro-gay marriage because marriage is by definition a union of man and woman.  like that's what it is.  marriage is not defined by two people in love who are joined.  

pretty neutral with gay people being together, though.  love who you want, i don't give a ****.  just don't call me homophobic for being straight and not thinking you should get married.  

hey, more girls for us straight guys, so go for it gay men.  i really don't care.  at all.

I would say u are conservative not homophobic, just cuz u think they shouldnt get married, it doesnt make u homophobic. Btw if u didnt meant religiously, the marriage laws can change with no problems, so it would technically "change" the definition of marriage. From what i saw i think u are in the religious way, cuz there is no **** like marriage was created to be that way and it must stay as it is. Marriage was created by the man, not god, and things created by the man can improve, change,get updated. Between generations the vision that non-gay ppl have of gay ppl is changing to "better", for example, compare ur vision to ur father or grandfather vision of homossexuality, its very prob different and u will prob have a more "modern" vision, this way gay marriage will be allowed all around the world, there will still have exceptions, like islamic countries, ofc.

that made very little sense

but i will reiterate:

marriage is the union of a man and a woman.  that's just what it is.  i really don't know how else to make my point. 

bad example, but:

black people have black skin.  black people are in some way african.  there are africans who are white.  would you call those white africans black?  no, because they aren't.  they are something totally different.a black person has black skin and is african, but an african is not necessarily black. you can't just change the meaning of a word to your liking to be more inclusive of other people.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Yz

agreed with jeff, go for it - but it's a tradition between a man and a woman. not saying i'm against it, it just is what it is that's not what the system was made for lol. i'm sad that they can't get married in my country tho cuz they should be able to do what they want.

SO BASICALLY i think they should have the same rights as everyone else but i also think marriage was man-made and it was done for man and women idk im tired i explained this bad but jeff did it for me so ok
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 17, 2013, 02:50:50 AM
Stick fits in hole. Stick doesn't fit in stick. Hole doesn't fit in hole.
stick fits in other hole and artificial stick fits in both holes

#REKT

@thread
will say my opinion later gotta go xd

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-