May 12, 2024, 12:13:15 PMLatest Member: Nicholesycle
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Regarding Connections

Regarding Connections

Started by Click, October 24, 2011, 05:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

October 24, 2011, 05:20:37 PM Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 05:21:23 PM by Affinity
Recently a lot of people have been asking me "what is blue connection / what are these computers ", so I've decided to make this thread explaining a little bit about these connections.
When you are in a room with someone you can notice the PC on the top right corner of his bot's image. Sometimes it is blue, sometimes green, sometimes yellow and sometimes red.
Green connection = you're connection with that person is very good, and you are both likely to be in the same country/state.
Yellow connection = you're connection with that person is considered medium, but not as good as the green connection.
Red connection = you're slightly connected with that person, and this is considered the "lowest-quality" connection.
Blue connection = you're not connected at all with that person and you cannot see him talk/move, but sometimes - and I don't know why - you can see him talk and move and he can see you do the same thing, although you both are not connected to each other.
Thank you for reading, have a wonderful day.

~Affinity.
To keep you happy :  :)
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

hawk5005

Relay server makes you see everyone move no matter if they are blue/yellow/red or green.
Even if it only works sometimes.

mhj

I don't connect better with people from my country. I connect better with people further away, but not to far away ( like Korean).

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

KillerPig

The only person that anyone would have green connection with is Allie. lulz

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

Quote from: KillerPig on October 24, 2011, 06:31:41 PM
The only person that anyone would have green connection with is Allie. lulz
Izy has a pretty beast one too.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Yz

Your*

You can still connect with blue people.

I'm red with everyone woo.
DISCORD killyzkill

RedNeon

Smash1337

Quote from: Yz on October 24, 2011, 07:38:28 PM
Your*

You can still connect with blue people.

I'm red with everyone woo.

You're green with me : 3

v3nom

I think you should add that it really depends on how far the person is being connected to you. For example i live in the UK and if i was in a lobby with someone in Australia it will be RED but if i were in with someone from France or Germany it will be Green-Yellow (Depended on how they're Internet Connection is.) But i am sure most of the time the internet connection doesn't make a difference unless it is really laggy.
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

Click

Quote from: v3nom on October 29, 2011, 06:21:59 PM
I think you should add that it really depends on how far the person is being connected to you. For example i live in the UK and if i was in a lobby with someone in Australia it will be RED but if i were in with someone from France or Germany it will be Green-Yellow (Depended on how they're Internet Connection is.) But i am sure most of the time the internet connection doesn't make a difference unless it is really laggy.
That is granted.

Styx

that blue connection shit doesn't work for me =/.

Scythe

Don't think, feel

kaos555

The path is open.

Click

Quote from: kaos555 on October 30, 2011, 11:45:12 PM
Yeah crap connections FTW.
Actually crap connections will get some people rage and quit the round, so it's not FTW.  ;)

kaos555

Quote from: Affinity on November 04, 2011, 03:49:15 AM
Quote from: kaos555 on October 30, 2011, 11:45:12 PM
Yeah crap connections FTW.
Actually crap connections will get some people rage and quit the round, so it's not FTW.  ;)
Its fun watching people rage quit tho.

The path is open.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-