May 12, 2024, 04:21:44 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Regarding Connections

Regarding Connections

Started by Click, October 24, 2011, 05:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

October 24, 2011, 05:20:37 PM Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 05:21:23 PM by Affinity
Recently a lot of people have been asking me "what is blue connection / what are these computers ", so I've decided to make this thread explaining a little bit about these connections.
When you are in a room with someone you can notice the PC on the top right corner of his bot's image. Sometimes it is blue, sometimes green, sometimes yellow and sometimes red.
Green connection = you're connection with that person is very good, and you are both likely to be in the same country/state.
Yellow connection = you're connection with that person is considered medium, but not as good as the green connection.
Red connection = you're slightly connected with that person, and this is considered the "lowest-quality" connection.
Blue connection = you're not connected at all with that person and you cannot see him talk/move, but sometimes - and I don't know why - you can see him talk and move and he can see you do the same thing, although you both are not connected to each other.
Thank you for reading, have a wonderful day.

~Affinity.
To keep you happy :  :)
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

hawk5005

Relay server makes you see everyone move no matter if they are blue/yellow/red or green.
Even if it only works sometimes.

mhj

I don't connect better with people from my country. I connect better with people further away, but not to far away ( like Korean).

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

KillerPig

The only person that anyone would have green connection with is Allie. lulz

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

Quote from: KillerPig on October 24, 2011, 06:31:41 PM
The only person that anyone would have green connection with is Allie. lulz
Izy has a pretty beast one too.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Yz

Your*

You can still connect with blue people.

I'm red with everyone woo.
DISCORD killyzkill

RedNeon

Smash1337

Quote from: Yz on October 24, 2011, 07:38:28 PM
Your*

You can still connect with blue people.

I'm red with everyone woo.

You're green with me : 3

v3nom

I think you should add that it really depends on how far the person is being connected to you. For example i live in the UK and if i was in a lobby with someone in Australia it will be RED but if i were in with someone from France or Germany it will be Green-Yellow (Depended on how they're Internet Connection is.) But i am sure most of the time the internet connection doesn't make a difference unless it is really laggy.
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

Click

Quote from: v3nom on October 29, 2011, 06:21:59 PM
I think you should add that it really depends on how far the person is being connected to you. For example i live in the UK and if i was in a lobby with someone in Australia it will be RED but if i were in with someone from France or Germany it will be Green-Yellow (Depended on how they're Internet Connection is.) But i am sure most of the time the internet connection doesn't make a difference unless it is really laggy.
That is granted.

Styx

that blue connection shit doesn't work for me =/.

Scythe

Don't think, feel

kaos555

The path is open.

Click

Quote from: kaos555 on October 30, 2011, 11:45:12 PM
Yeah crap connections FTW.
Actually crap connections will get some people rage and quit the round, so it's not FTW.  ;)

kaos555

Quote from: Affinity on November 04, 2011, 03:49:15 AM
Actually crap connections will get some people rage and quit the round, so it's not FTW.  ;)
Its fun watching people rage quit tho.

The path is open.

Click

Quote from: kaos555 on November 04, 2011, 03:54:44 AM
Its fun watching people rage quit tho.
ikr ?

kaos555

The path is open.

hawk5005

November 04, 2011, 09:55:09 AM #17 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 09:55:24 AM by hawk5005
Actually crap connections will get some people rage and quit the round, so it's not FTW.  ;)
Like you did after I pushed you 6 rounds in a row because you lagged? :D

Click

Quote from: hawk5005 on November 04, 2011, 09:55:09 AM
Actually crap connections will get some people rage and quit the round, so it's not FTW.  ;)
Like you did after I pushed you 6 rounds in a row because you lagged? :D
Yeah sort of.  :D ;)

Zack66775

I'm confused on this though. Sometimes when the admins have made a room and i join I can see all of them talk but when they start the game I don't see any of them move and none of them talk. Tag is really awkward when you can see the people getting tagged but no one is moving!

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Click

Quote from: Zack66775 on November 04, 2011, 03:13:01 PM
I'm confused on this though. Sometimes when the admins have made a room and i join I can see all of them talk but when they start the game I don't see any of them move and none of them talk. Tag is really awkward when you can see the people getting tagged but no one is moving!
Sometimes you don't connect to someone but you can still see him talk, I get that sometimes, but he doesn't see you talk, so it's a problem...  ::) 8)

Zack66775

But to not connect to six people?!

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Click

Quote from: Zack66775 on November 04, 2011, 03:17:02 PM
But to not connect to six people?!
I once did not connect to the entire room.... That just sucks.  :P

KillerPig

sometimes ill lose connection with a whole room but when one person leaves, i connect with everyone else.  :-\

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Zack66775

Quote from: KillerPig on November 06, 2011, 02:38:11 AM
sometimes ill lose connection with a whole room but when one person leaves, i connect with everyone else.  :-\
Same! Or Santa just kicks me 3:

Goals:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-