May 03, 2024, 06:26:18 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Virus help

Virus help

Started by mic99, December 05, 2013, 04:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mic99

I did a malwarebyte full scan yesterday, and restarted the computer. Still had it. So then I did a factory reset, when I came home from school I still have them. Anybody know anything else I can try?

thanks

Cooky

mic99

hawk5005

How do you know it's a virus.
Also if you have windows 7/vista/8 you could try Microsoft Security Esentials. If that doesn't do the trick either, you'll have to get it to a repair shop or just format your pc.
Oh, you could also try to restore your PC to an earlier time.

Cooky

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 05, 2013, 05:24:14 PM
Oh, you could also try to restore your PC to an earlier time.

he said he already did a factory reset

mic99

I'm currently doing a scan and stopping for every time it pauses to see what its scanning. I have a lot of Trojans, worms, a hacktool, infostealer, adware, spyware, malwareburn (type of unwanted app is what it said) and Im not done yet. :c

Bombz

Quote from: mic99 on December 05, 2013, 05:30:13 PM
I have a lot of Trojans, worms, a hacktool, infostealer, adware, spyware, malwareburn (type of unwanted app is what it said) and Im not done yet. :c

lol what did you download/install ;\

mic99

I saw Angrod's thread so I decided to download gimp again.
Then I did 2 c4d packs
A render
WinRAR
^Was another one I downloaded cause I was talking with Angrod so I got it but forgot the name

I can't remember anything else. Also I'm not blaming Angrod, he might know the name though.

mic99

I might just bring it in, I have no clue where to start.

Helix-Live

Quote from: mic99 on December 05, 2013, 05:55:30 PM
I might just bring it in, I have no clue where to start.
Firstly Purple, has Danni been anywhere near? I suggest trying to remember and if so

it cant be recovered sry

gionid

Quote from: mic99 on December 05, 2013, 04:51:14 PM
I did a malwarebyte full scan yesterday, and restarted the computer. Still had it. So then I did a factory reset, when I came home from school I still have them. Anybody know anything else I can try?

thanks

You tryd BitDefender??? it where usefull for my malware on my laptop, what you can do is put new Windows on youre laptop/pc

qolderman

What is name of the virus?
Sorry if I'm blind. I cant understand ???
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

mic99

Brought it in, got fixed

thanks

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-